jacka merchandise for his estate problems (phantom merch)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 25, 2020
look y'all i'm just putting it out there but i paid over a $100 last december specifically from the jacka's estate official website... hoodie was mad cool but it was a lot of dough for me at the time... anyway papered out to them and never received a god damn thing... i have the paperwork documenting the fact there was some kind of fraud from the previous manager from the guy currently handling it....not so smart to put that shit in writing if it's gonna continue as a hustle. nothing ever showed up and the current guy running the thing like 4 months later said he would fix it then ghosted me. now check this out the damn merch was marketed as helping him fam and estate thats why i went direct through them and didn't even consider one of the cookies x merch like joe blow was wearing in that video sign my nigz even tho now i wish I had lol...

i really wouldn't have bought it but i was feeling real down and the jack's music was really speaking and inspiring me in a pac type of way at that time so I thought well I want to do my part... anyway i got all the paperwork to show the shit but i can't believe the shit to be honest it's pretty strange. has anyone had this issue, is someone is either stealing from his family? or they just selling wolf tickets? i dunno but i wanted to put it out there bc the jack has helped me feel better through hard times and this is some really bizarre fraudulent shit and i don't want anyone else to make the same mistake that I made and dump there paper to who knows who when they trying to rep his legacy and help the fam or so I thought

Props: dalycity650

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
look y'all i'm just putting it out there but i paid over a $100 last december specifically from the jacka's estate official website... hoodie was mad cool but it was a lot of dough for me at the time... anyway papered out to them and never received a god damn thing... i have the paperwork documenting the fact there was some kind of fraud from the previous manager from the guy currently handling it....not so smart to put that shit in writing if it's gonna continue as a hustle. nothing ever showed up and the current guy running the thing like 4 months later said he would fix it then ghosted me. now check this out the damn merch was marketed as helping him fam and estate thats why i went direct through them and didn't even consider one of the cookies x merch like joe blow was wearing in that video sign my nigz even tho now i wish I had lol...

i really wouldn't have bought it but i was feeling real down and the jack's music was really speaking and inspiring me in a pac type of way at that time so I thought well I want to do my part... anyway i got all the paperwork to show the shit but i can't believe the shit to be honest it's pretty strange. has anyone had this issue, is someone is either stealing from his family? or they just selling wolf tickets? i dunno but i wanted to put it out there bc the jack has helped me feel better through hard times and this is some really bizarre fraudulent shit and i don't want anyone else to make the same mistake that I made and dump there paper to who knows who when they trying to rep his legacy and help the fam or so I thought
Theres quite a bit of shadiness involved with the whole situation. Theres stuff on it in other threads

May 25, 2020
I didn't dispute nothing just kind of been watching it play out I reached out to cookies and thought it was pathetic their response despite the fact they sell their merchandise on his site. I mean I would've figured with the paperwork and all it would've thought this news would've gone straight to Berner given what a business man he is and how many things the Jack made possible for him. For a brand like cook to be selling their shit on that site makes me really feel strange like they getting punked or some shit into doing it. I mean this has clearly bizarre as fuck? potential fraudulent activity on a somehat serious level but even worse! maybe stealing from his partner's family? I'm just trying to make some sense of the situation I would love to pointed towards some threads that provide more insight... bc seems like t his could be some real tragic shit taking place.

May 25, 2020
his circle seems pretty bizarre... i mean hus the paperwork might be bad? and 2nd protege blow who i really love his spits but he reps a block its not clear he even from at all? jus seems strange... no judgement on those 2 I don't know the info but I know at least one of them in the MOB has bad paperwork correct?

May 25, 2020
the fact that I provided all the paperwork to them including them indicting themselves and that they still sell cook jacka gear and didn't take care of me just seems INSANE given the scope of their businesses

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz

Poor people need to stop wasting their money on bullshit

How bou dat

May 2, 2018
The only person selling jacka merch legitimately is his mother. I wouldn't even buy berners cookie bullshit unless you wanna look like a 14 year old stoner white kid from walnut creek that takes fat dabs of wax brah.

Jack's mama got tshirts n hoodies but u gotta order direct off her instagram to avoid fuckery.

The dude running the jacka website and the new fake jacka instagram page is PK the same weasel that been stealing from jacks family and dropping music under his name. Bad business. If you click the IG link on that website you ordered from it will take you directly to the fake jacka IG that Pk runs himself. So there you have it

May 25, 2020
Poor people need to stop wasting their money on bullshit

How bou dat
great reply wtf do you know about anything if you coudl read you could see i never reported nothing its not about the $ or my hustle its about the fact that it meant something special at the time, you have 11,000 messages on a forum bro, you must feel some type of way. you the only person who doesn't think this is sig if i had gates $ or your $ it woudln't matter the principles really sad... so go on and be a bum and pretend to know what your talking about when you have no clue

Jun 6, 2014
Earth
it would've thought this news would've gone straight to Berner given what a business man he is and how many things the Jack made possible for him. For a brand like cook to be selling their shit on that site makes me really feel strange like they getting punked or some shit into doing it.

you thought a customer complaint would go all the way to the top?? if your xbox is fucked up Bill Gates doesn't hear about it. There is fake cookies shit everywhere. PK is shady and probably put a Jacka logo on a Cookies shirt from the swap meet or aliexpress.

it's 2020 if you buy something off the internet and it's fucked up dispute the charge and get your money back. what good does it do to cry about it on Siccness? Sititng at home in a pandemic crying about a hoodie. It's summer and you don't need one anymore.

you prob be the type of dude who gets his women snatched in every spot cuz YOU'RE that type of negative insecure guy that a bitch cant stand

do you live in a movie? does this really happen to people?

Props: Chree

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
The only person selling jacka merch legitimately is his mother. I wouldn't even buy berners cookie bullshit unless you wanna look like a 14 year old stoner white kid from walnut creek that takes fat dabs of wax brah.

Jack's mama got tshirts n hoodies but u gotta order direct off her instagram to avoid fuckery.

The dude running the jacka website and the new fake jacka instagram page is PK the same weasel that been stealing from jacks family and dropping music under his name. Bad business. If you click the IG link on that website you ordered from it will take you directly to the fake jacka IG that Pk runs himself. So there you have it
This x100000000000

Props: Bearfootgang
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
great reply wtf do you know about anything if you coudl read you could see i never reported nothing its not about the $ or my hustle its about the fact that it meant something special at the time, you have 11,000 messages on a forum bro, you must feel some type of way. you the only person who doesn't think this is sig if i had gates $ or your $ it woudln't matter the principles really sad... so go on and be a bum and pretend to know what your talking about when you have no clue
I'm not the bum, you the bum that ain't learn a very cheap lesson, apparently. Stop wasting your money on dumb shit. That's the real hoe shit.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
and how bout this live is relative you prob be the type of dude who gets his women snatched in every spot cuz your that type of negative insecure guy that a bitch cant stand
Do you even read what you type? Lmao. You the one crying on the internet about losing $100 over some succa shit. A bitch look at you as a mark. What's even worse is some marks marked you.