Jacka Broad Daylight

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 23, 2009
we mafia???? not a slapp???? have you no fear????? not a slapp????? stop it!!!!!
we mafia is slappin! have u no fear is slappin! crazy here is slappin! ballervard is pretty slappin! fly hi is slappin! ham sammich is a super slapper! try to let go is a slapper!!!
you cats must not know good music anymore! You prolly thought prenump, or drapped up chipped 4 out was the shit...lol

Sep 23, 2008
we mafia???? not a slapp???? have you no fear????? not a slapp????? stop it!!!!!
we mafia is slappin! have u no fear is slappin! crazy here is slappin! ballervard is pretty slappin! fly hi is slappin! ham sammich is a super slapper! try to let go is a slapper!!!
you cats must not know good music anymore! You prolly thought prenump, or drapped up chipped 4 out was the shit...lol
prenump knock hella harder than this shit

Nov 23, 2009
Bascially, they took 10 jacka verse's and made a cd.

This shit is weak.

Now im not counting bars or anything...but all of those songs slapp hard as fuck!

My beezy still be askin why i slapp tear gas...i guess females cant understand this gangsta shit... but they sure like gangsta dick...lol

Feb 15, 2006
Make sure y'all have the real thing cuz a friend of mine burned it for me around a week ago and it had a song off that berner ampichino cd and a few songs Jacka wasn't on and another recycle off something, and was missing as many songs as it had wrong songs. I'm just on 1st listen of the real thing right now.

Nov 2, 2002
wtf happened to making "songs"? Fuck all this "slap" nonsense. I dont want to hear a random verse thrown over a beat anymore, regardless if it "slaps" or not. Thats why rap sucks now, the art of making good songs and albums is long gone

Nov 23, 2009
This is a mixtape dummies!!!!!! Not an album....I been slappin this shit non stop... What happened to making slappers???? The shit you nod ur head too...that shit u feel ...not some deep message 40 year old man shit!!! fuck that!

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
Now im not counting bars or anything...but all of those songs slapp hard as fuck!

My beezy still be askin why i slapp tear gas...i guess females cant understand this gangsta shit... but they sure like gangsta dick...lol
The songs arent weak, thats not what Im saying.

Its a compilation of songs featuring the Jacka. I expected a Jacka cd when I bought this and not the other way around. I was expecting something more along the lines of the Jack of all trades cd.

Sep 10, 2009
this is some outer space music right here. this the type of music i like to listen to when i'm lit and on chill mode. that sample on "don't wanna hear about it" is sick. album ain't got "slappers" but it's still good, imo. whole album kinda got that feel like "dopest forreal" off tear gas, real chill mode music. lol