J-One

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
www.streetlevelrecords.com
That's my dude. We got a couple beats from him on our album. I ran into him last night and got a beat cd from him. He got knocks. I heard he produced some tracks for Jadakiss, DMX, UGK, ect. But that's just what I HEARD from a reliable source so don't quote me on it. But regarldless he's in and outta the state makin power moves. He does some R & B too.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Late 2 Rise is the cut! Any other known stuff this cat has done that I can check out?

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
^^that was what i listened to all summer, it was my theme song!
god i miss the summer, waking up everyaday after 2 pm and drunk every other day. well i got this last year of school and im free!!!!

Aug 31, 2002
Jwizzl jus finished a track for me "mmm,hmm"
bonoho/sophia feat on his hot single "Feel so good"

thats the update:

jus finished a track wit donP of No limit records..
bonoho feat on e-40 track "drinkin and smokin"

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
Sixxness said:
you graduating? if so, you are FAR from free dogg....lol....let me tell you.....
ya im graduating. in march i get a lump sum of some money + a lil monthly income of $900 so im a lil better off than you most likely. im probly going to community college.

May 4, 2002
Sonny Bonoho said:
Jwizzl jus finished a track for me "mmm,hmm"
bonoho/sophia feat on his hot single "Feel so good"

thats the update:

jus finished a track wit donP of No limit records..
bonoho feat on e-40 track "drinkin and smokin"

That MMM, HMMM song is crackin, J-one made a sick ass beat for that song......

ummmm Sonny are you gonna be on E-40's new cd or something?????

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
tony206 said:
ya im graduating. in march i get a lump sum of some money + a lil monthly income of $900 so im a lil better off than you most likely. im probly going to community college.

yeah, i'm not makin 900 a month.....but i don't really have shit to worry about out here.....

Aug 31, 2002
j-1

j-1 call me to tell you guys, that he haves no internet connection... he wants me to do all transaction with his beats... so if you guys want to buy some beats off j-1. sonny bonoho will be the guy to hook you up wit him. Only emails, if your serious....

for the mmm, hmmm... thank you ryan for your honest opinion.

for the e-40 thing... i do not no about the transaction.. its unsolved right now... i will be telling you when i find out..

May 4, 2002
Re: j-1

Sonny Bonoho said:
for the mmm, hmmm... thank you ryan for your honest opinion.

for the e-40 thing... i do not no about the transaction.. its unsolved right now... i will be telling you when i find out..

Dayum Sonny you always call me Ryan I know we look alike but are screen names are different lol Ryan's screen name is {Reflection] Mine.... Doug's is {DAK iller]

anywho you know if you bring E-40 to Undercaste that your gonna invite lil ole me right lol......whisper front oldin......

DAK ILLER aka Doug

Aug 31, 2002
its called "the hills of darkness" back in summer of "96."

yes, he is from tacoma.... and he do alot of transaction on
bottom 2 da top production with alot of tacom/seattle artists.....

scum life
dividenz
kazy d
karizma
t-macc'n
kaiser soze
sonny bonoho
gangsta nutt
wojack
nijah
tiffany
tommy gun of black caesar
anynize
lucky
j20
dow jones
bill yuns

this is some of the artist around the nw he produced for.

Bottom 2 Da Top upcoming albums:
JWIZZL "Feel So Good" Album
"wait til i get rich" compilation
tha weirdo's(Sonny bonoho & Jwizzl) "space shuttle" album