J DIGGS AND DUNA IN SALEM OREGON THIS SAT!!! 10/15/11

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 27, 2002
just got back from Iraq im back and forth from salem and ft lewis,wa, but to about the club ive been gone for a min so I aint never heard of the club, so when I seen it was a gay club, im have to skip this show lol, but get that money.

I had to re-do what i wrote lol, but I was trying to say im from the bay 415.

Jul 12, 2007
WWW.THIZZNW.COM
just got back from Iraq im back and forth from salem and ft lewis,wa, but to about the club ive been gone for a min so I aint never heard of the club, so when I seen it was a gay club, im have to skip this show lol, but get that money.

I had to re-do what i wrote lol, but I was trying to say im from the bay 415.
In that case looks like you better resign unlist drop out cause yalls fellow soildiers just came outta da closet! In iraq!

Nov 27, 2002
funny how this came to a point that all i did was point out this was a gay club, aint like i was calling people fags or homos for doin the show.
Then on the soldiers coming outta the closet, regardless what soldiers do on their personal time, as long as they soldier up when we are outside the wire like we were 7 days a week getting blown up,rpg'd,rkg'd and shot at, then thats on them.