Iz thur gonna be a Bars awards 3???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 26, 2006
threexkrzy said:
we cant even act right at the B.E.T Awards..."east oakland!! east oakland!! east oakland!! east oakland!! east oakland!! east oakland!!
sounded hella funny though. ignit ass niggas,

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
i was there and had a great time but honestly cant remember one performance or award presentation. it was hard work and as crazy as it got , i still thank booyowski for all of his hard work. like gabe said, if they coulda kept entorages off the stage it woulda been a night to remember. i seriously doubt there will be another one anytime soon

Feb 14, 2006
hahahaha. last one was good. that was the 3rd one. but unless someone really step up shit and keep it right then.............HELL YEA there goin to be another one. everyone luv and eat off the crazy style shit. only one that get fucked is the one that put it together. hahahaha. the last one wasnt real bad it was REAL fun. hahaha

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
If I was dude I wouldn't put my money into that shit again... Just a waist a money

But if you want more bar awards we gotta find a sucka to put up the money he about to lose, or have enough security where it'd be like a police state... And that's weak