Iz Jayo Felony G-Unit

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2005
Iz Jayo G-Unit ? I heard dat nigga was on songs wit spider loc and on some other g-unit niggas shit . I really aint suprised cuz dat nigga iz in a click wit Mobb Deep called The Rifle Men.

Aug 18, 2003
www.epidemicent.com
Gutterson III said:
Jayo's on Treacherous Records with Crooked I, Big Syke, and Knoc-Turn'al.. dunno about him fuckin with 50

Jayo left trecherous last month. go to west coast rydaz and look under Bullet Loco for all the info. on his leaving trecherous.

A week after leaving trecherous he signed with G-Unit and is presently on the anger managment tour 3 wrapping it up with them.

Apr 5, 2005
The more artist G-Unit signs will equal a decline in contract money. And it will also be up the artist to make quality music that's appealing to the listeners. But I guess Jayo will get his money because G-Unit fucks with top notch producers

BTW, Dr. Dre is probably the one behind all this LA recruitment and while 50 takes charge. Behind and army, there are soldiers. 50 is Dre's soldier.

Dre directs, 50 leads.