Iverson

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
IF THIS SHIT HAPPENED IT WOULD BE THE SMARTEST THING THE WARRIORS EVER DONE, IT WOULD CHANGE THE WHOLE WARRIORS FRANCHISE FOR REAL. I ALSO HEARD THOUGH HE COULD GO TO TORONTO FOR VINCE CARTER ANYONE ELSE HEAR THIS????

RevoL

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
i herd bout that shit...that would be sick, iverson go back to point and have ive and jrich in the backcourt...but they'd still be w/o no real big man...but at least iverson will put up 30+, compared to jamisons 17...that would be one of the hardest backcourts in the league in about 3 years...i doubt that trade will happen though...

May 21, 2002
Sacramento, CA
Won't happen. Gary St. Jean would fuck it all up for ya'll and you'd lose him in another year or two anyway. Oakland can't hold on to shit for talent. Remember RUN TMC? And Ivy to Canada? Bwhahahahahahaha! Only at gunpoint. In order to be succesful he has to end up on a team with an Allstar in the front court. Preferably a big C or PF who can score consistently. Gotta have a solid PG too.