I've Got Fool ASS Neighbors

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 20, 2005
These muthafuckas been bitchin at each other for 4 hrs. now. It's almost an everyday thang. But still, I couldn't enjoy my lil woman bein over cause of the shit. I know I ain't the only 1 on the boat. Is anybody else's neighbors so fool that they can fuck up a moment 3 doors down?

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
I live in an apartment building worst thing to happen with my neighbors was that in the middle of the day someone was in the shower - next door neighbor came and asked if the shower was on and proceeded to complain that she could hear water running.

"what, do you want us to not take showers!?"

JAPE

Sicc OG
Apr 29, 2006
this bitch across the street screams at her little kids which are like 6 months and 3, but she screams at em like they're adults for like a half hour every day

Jun 21, 2006
my neighbor legitly looks like katt williams and i have about a million stories about his ass, his baby momma always fightin with him and shit too, i think its comedy though, i go outside and watch them fight.
highlights include:
To his baby momma: "what you doin steppin in the mud? I just cleaned the god damn carpets, now you gonna track dirt all over the carpet. What would jesus do? he wouldn't be getting my clean carpets all dirty"
To his 4 year old kid who ran from another neighbors dog: "the fuck you running away from that dog for? i told you to kick the shit out of that dog" (the neighbor was outside and the dog is a maltese haha)
To his kids 4 year old friend: "Whats yo name? (kid doesn't answer) I said whats yo god damn name? (still no answer), and then he says to his baby momma: "fuck this kid, i'm not taking him nowhere, he don't even know his own goddamn name"

maybe one of those you-had-to-be-there things. I think he's like 40 too. weird mofo

Aug 20, 2003
www.myspace.com
my neighbor legitly looks like katt williams and i have about a million stories about his ass, his baby momma always fightin with him and shit too, i think its comedy though, i go outside and watch them fight.
highlights include:
To his baby momma: "what you doin steppin in the mud? I just cleaned the god damn carpets, now you gonna track dirt all over the carpet. What would jesus do? he wouldn't be getting my clean carpets all dirty"
To his 4 year old kid who ran from another neighbors dog: "the fuck you running away from that dog for? i told you to kick the shit out of that dog" (the neighbor was outside and the dog is a maltese haha)
To his kids 4 year old friend: "Whats yo name? (kid doesn't answer) I said whats yo god damn name? (still no answer), and then he says to his baby momma: "fuck this kid, i'm not taking him nowhere, he don't even know his own goddamn name"

maybe one of those you-had-to-be-there things. I think he's like 40 too. weird mofo
oh shit son I read that again and started laughing again I can just picture it blood where do you live I wanna see that.

Aug 20, 2003
www.myspace.com
Anyways, My dad owns a house 1 door down from us and on rent day we heard hella gunshots and then one of the tenants came over and said " so and so cant pay rent she just got shot in the gut"! I have some wild ass fucking neighbors yo, fucking fights and shootings one time i hear d hella noise outside and two eastbay dragons was getting into it with some dude from up the block. they were still on their bikes with bitches sittin behind them it was funny as fuck. another time some foo had just gotten out of jail and they had a party for him and these muthafuckas block up the whole street they had fucking cars parked all up and down the street and in the middle of the street.

Jan 5, 2006
everyone on my street is pretty much latino or white.. and no one complains about anything.. only thing i hate is the parking situation.. if by 4:30 you dont grab a parking spot.. after theyre all gone.

But no one calls the cops on eachother EVER, if anyone calls the cops its the white people the block behind us. These people throw a party every weekend.. fights break out or white girls are drunk screaming outside and no cops.

Jan 31, 2006
highlights include:

LMAO. i can only imagine how hilarious that shit probably gets sometimes

Apr 8, 2005
I got a CRAZY ass super oooober racist old man neighbor....this muh fucker is yelling @ the top of his lungs EVERYDAY.... his daughter or grand daughter or whatever, dates a black guy... this muh fucker HATES it... you can hear him @ all hours of the day or night screaming racial slurs so loud it wakes the neighbors up.... & this guys lives 2 streets away, but my friends n I can hear him word for word,...every time.

fuck a neighbor... I wanna move to the middle of 100 acres, with nobody around to bother me.
shit, i got some hindu fuckers on one side of me, and my best friend for 5 years livin on the other side, its good in this neighborhood, other than the tweakers living across the street

Nov 20, 2005
highlights include:

damnit i need to move!

~k.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
highlights include:

lol i think you live next to katt williams. cuz all that crap is some stuff he would do or say in a comedy routine lol

May 11, 2002
a few months back, I HAD to call the cops on the downstairs neighbors. The dude was beating the shit out of his girlfriend. It has happend many times before, I just didn't do shit about it, but it was 3 a.m. so I was like fuck this shit, I pay to much to live here to hear a bitch being killed. Anyways long story short, cops come, dude doesn't open his door. After 10 knocks at the door, the police say fuck this and took a battering ram to the door.

Now I have to appear in court on the 22nd to testify...

May 3, 2002
Only shit i've had is some little snotty ass kids ringin my door bell & it takes me a good minute or 3 to get to the door from my livin room & if no one is there I get heated.....

I had the cops called on me once for watchin a movie too loud fukin surround sound,,