I've Been Laid Off :(

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 16, 2006
Unfortunately I wasn't around when that site was up and running.. How long did the website last and when did it cease to exist? Would Tech post there as well??

Bit out of the loop since I only made my presence on the board a couple of years ago..

ECF'NW.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Unfortunately I wasn't around when that site was up and running.. How long did the website last and when did it cease to exist? Would Tech post there as well??

Bit out of the loop since I only made my presence on the board a couple of years ago..

ECF'NW.
It was less a forum and more of an actual site. They had an interview with dude around the time of Absolute Power where he kind of explains finding out about the site and how they knew shit about him that made him be like, "Whoa, we gotta find out who these dudes are." They released some exclusive shit, like the Pure Dope Posse track, or the All Out War Regime cut. Some of them even had an actual intro from Tech explaining it, while others just had a "TechN9ne HQ Exclusive" tag that played.

I honestly wasn't around for it's glory years. I stumbled across it one day and looked around, decided I would check it out better another day, and it seems like only a month later it went down.

Feb 12, 2006
I actually still have a few of the files straight from techn9nehq.com and then one day that shit just disappeared. See my account says i joined in 06 but thats just when i actually got my own computer haha. I was signed up for years as 'guest' and just prowled for info.

Jan 28, 2005
I actually still have a few of the files straight from techn9nehq.com and then one day that shit just disappeared. See my account says i joined in 06 but thats just when i actually got my own computer haha. I was signed up for years as 'guest' and just prowled for info.
yeah, i was around siccness long before my join date of jan 2005. its just thats when they changed the board so you had to be a member in order to view the threads. i used to just read and learn. so i feel like i know nick's personality fairly well from reading his posts for so long, but he probably has no idea who i am. haha.

Feb 12, 2006
yeah, i was around siccness long before my join date of jan 2005. its just thats when they changed the board so you had to be a member in order to view the threads. i used to just read and learn. so i feel like i know nick's personality fairly well from reading his posts for so long, but he probably has no idea who i am. haha.
Yeah true that, I pretty much just said fuck it one day and shared my opinion because you know the stupid shit that is said from quite a few people. I don't know why I waited so long to post but whatever.

Mar 21, 2003
www.facebook.com

ECF'NW.
i really dont remember a whole lot of that site.. i jus always went there to dl tech songs i never heard before.. excellent place for rare tech stuff

Nov 14, 2002
t9hq I believe was where the first NNUUTTHOWZE shit was released. It wasn't the greatest site on the interwebs but it had the best content.

Too bad Nick was in charge of it... It might still be around otherwise.