I've Been Laid Off :(

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Looks like due to budget cuts I've been laid off as moderator here at the Strange Forum.

I don't know how this could happen with a house payment and a baby on the way, this is pretty cold TOG!!! I couldn't even get a courtesy call?!?!?

HAHA, just playin. It's been a nice run, haven't had time to do shit for the better part of 3 years on here, but I enjoyed the power trip while it lasted. Now back to being just another asshole like the rest of you.

I can't wait for the feeling of getting my first post deleted. Good luck L.D.S.

On a side note - Loving "Nothin" by the way. Been listening to it on Facebook all night.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Well Nick, I'm glad you're being a good sport about it. haha

With that said, we asked for you and Swick to remain in tact, but when we logged on that day, we replaced both of you.

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
I dont even get an acknowledgment?! It took me months of work to replace the impression you'd made on everyone... lmao.
Sorry, but do I know you? Personally? Not trying to be a dick. Just wondering, I saw your mini-bio in a post and wondered if we crossed paths on the road or something?

As for being a mod of this shit...good fucking luck. I see you have already made great strides. I think I know what George Walker Bush feels like, kinda floated through the second term, fucked it up real bad for the new guy(s) and just said fuck it.

I really am going to miss deleting threads and pissing people off(well that won't change).

Aug 9, 2005
Looks like due to budget cuts I've been laid off as moderator here at the Strange Forum.

I don't know how this could happen with a house payment and a baby on the way, this is pretty cold TOG!!! I couldn't even get a courtesy call?!?!?
lol look at it this way; you can now go back on hiatus, permanently :classic: