I've been a siccness member for 10 1/2 years!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
"THE HOUNDS OF THE UNDERGROUND" ....with that weak ass graphics of the wolves howling on blackmarketrec.com lol

I saw the link on the inside of the BMR comp back in 97 & came online for my first time just to look at that & playboy.com ( cuz I didnt know anything about the net or where to see tiddies ) went there & it linked me to here.

I never signed up & it was shear coincidence that Playarae from former D.U.G.O.U.T. Records connected me up with BART back in 99/2000 because within 24 months the sites would merge, after having an internet turf war, then became best buddies & now one site.

Yup Hood Rat Matt @Hood Rat Matt I was on bayridaz at that same time, so was Rasan @Rasan & a bunch of other cats, but I was a BART head & was hesitant to make my way over to the sicc prior to the merge.

99 - 2013 thus far.

Last edited:
Jan 2, 2003
Started back in 2000-2001...91siccness. As jmaqq707

Just mind boggling to think about..

Back in the roloc days I believe...then u had vamps. .nemo...probably more...just don't remember. .

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

I started posting on the original Bart after being referred by somebody on the daveyd.com hip hop boards. So crazy that im still interacting with some of the same peeps from back then. I made the jump to bayridaz after Bart crashed then came over here with everybody else...

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I swear we do these once a year or so lol.

But yeah I started out on BART when it was it's own message board then migrated over here when it was having issues and finally went down for a good while. I know my being on the Siccness predates my join date on here though. That's when the boards reset or some shit and I didn't sign up again for a couple of months.

I remember when the OG BART board and Siccness used to "beef" lol.