ITS SAFE TO SAY BLACK C - CITY OF GODS is the BEST BAY ALBUM IN THE LAST 10 YEARS ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 5, 2007
Mr Arson said:
if we did a poll of best bay album in the last ten years, stackin chips would mop explosive mode up.

YOUR TRIPPIN COUSIN..THEIR BOTH CLASSICS..TWO WAY DIFFERENT SOUNDS..ALL IT WOULD PROVE IF STACKIN CHIPS "MOPPED" EXPLOSIVE MODE IN A POLL..IS MOST OF THE CATS THAT TOOK THE POLL ARE FROM THE EAST BAY

May 13, 2005
sactownrepBP said:
i agree that blow shit slapped i pulled up to the gas station slappin that track and a dude walked up to and asked what u playin and then he pulled out a pen a paper and wrote down the name and shit so he could go pick it up later.
THATS HOW U DO IT, DONT SLEEP ON MY NIGGA BLACK. THIS SHIT THE HARDEST OUT RIGHT NOW. WAKE YA'LL GAME UP!!
AND LISTEN

May 13, 2005
Sav Scorcese said:
I think the reason 99.9% of us motherfuckas ain't feeling it is because it's not bringing anything new or fresh to the scene. We probably all missed hearing Black C over the years. He sounds very much like MC Eiht nowadays. He had some cool mob shit on the cd just nothing that made me go Daaaaaamn except for the Heartbreak Hotel beat remake.
actually Black and Mc Ehit, cool, and both or similar in person as far as bein real niggas.

May 9, 2002
Mr Arson said:
whats better?
I dont know if better is the word, but on the same level:

Killa Tay-Mar.Mafioso
Dosia-Waiting To Inhale
C-Bo-Til My Casket Drops
C-Bo's Mob Figaz
Lunasicc-A Million Words, A Million Dollars
A-Wax-Savage Timez
P-Folks-Blood, Sweat, Tears, and Smoke Inhiliation
Syko-Sykotherapy

There were still some quality albums in the backend of the Bay's golden era. Stackin Chips did lead the way.