ITS SAFE TO SAY BLACK C - CITY OF GODS is the BEST BAY ALBUM IN THE LAST 10 YEARS ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 9, 2006
The production is bangin, way over what has been in the bay lately..

BLACK C flow is so damn diverse, powerful n he has that smooth voice...

The features did they too...

This album has nationwide potential, not just bay...

Honestly I cant see any better album than this in the last 10 years... if not the best, one of the best easily

Mar 4, 2006
autistic said:
That shit is clean. I think I just got too used to hearing Black with Mr. C and/or Hitman. When I listen to him by himself im alway waiting to hear Hitman come through with a verse or Mr. C,.
that was my response when someone posted a song off it.

Dec 4, 2006
THIS FUCKING ALBUM IS FIRE...LISTEN TO IT..I JUST COPPED IT YESTERDAY AND THIS FUCKING ALBUM KNOCKS ALL THE WAY...THE BLOW TRACK IS CLEAN AS FUCK..ONE OF MY FAV TRACKS...

THIS IS A MUST TO GRAB WHEN YOU SEE IT...I AM SATISFIED WITH IT!

Apr 12, 2004
DFresh77 said:
THIS FUCKING ALBUM IS FIRE...LISTEN TO IT..I JUST COPPED IT YESTERDAY AND THIS FUCKING ALBUM KNOCKS ALL THE WAY...THE BLOW TRACK IS CLEAN AS FUCK..ONE OF MY FAV TRACKS...

THIS IS A MUST TO GRAB WHEN YOU SEE IT...I AM SATISFIED WITH IT!
i agree that blow shit slapped i pulled up to the gas station slappin that track and a dude walked up to and asked what u playin and then he pulled out a pen a paper and wrote down the name and shit so he could go pick it up later.

Dec 4, 2006
sactownrepBP said:
i agree that blow shit slapped i pulled up to the gas station slappin that track and a dude walked up to and asked what u playin and then he pulled out a pen a paper and wrote down the name and shit so he could go pick it up later.
yeah...my boy asked me who it was and when i told him he asked me for a copy and i told him to copp his own album..