IT'S OFFICIAL...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Sydal

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
hell yea playa...my solo joint gonna be pressed in a week or two...so SYDAL gonna be out there...then comes this project, it'll be LOVELY...

We need that RnB on this project cause it's gonna reach more folks that way...

Apr 25, 2002
www.masteredtrax.com
Sydal you locked Cucizy but also dont forget we got some R&B covered with Unknown Muzic Ent's own Denise, you know she gonna rip the mic dogg, lets line up a track or two with others on it, and let her rip the hooks, and also, we might be able to get a solo track done in time to get on there.

Apr 25, 2002
www.masteredtrax.com
thats the way to do it ant aint nobody trying to hit us for verses and shit so we might as well do somethin about that and let it be known that we are out here doin shit. but like you said, we will show them.

im definately gonna be involved in this one, I was talkin to Sydal bout this a while ago

Sydal

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
Damn, this is SO lovely...hey Jose, you right pimp...nobody hittin us for verses, they SCURRED....so let's show em all what's really goin on. I only fuck with top notch, talented cats. So, let's do tha damn thang