Its official: Steve Nash is the greatest shooter of all time

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
I like Nash, but don't give a shit about this article, and the only thing the Suns are, as far as history wise, is an asterisk, compared to the Chicago Bulls.

Thanks for coming, now run along, Sir Charles.

Jan 28, 2005
I don't think Nash is the greatest shooter but he does have GREAT shot selection and complete understanding of the game.
If not the man with the best shooting percentage(s) in the history of the league...

then who is the best shooter?

I can't think of anybody. Everybody here in the sports forum underestimates the subject of math, especially if it doesn't favor their player/team.

On a side note- I think Nash could make a great NBA coach after he's retired as a player.

Jun 27, 2005
If not the man with the best shooting percentage(s) in the history of the league...

then who is the best shooter?

I can't think of anybody. Everybody here in the sports forum underestimates the subject of math, especially if it doesn't favor their player/team.

On a side note- I think Nash could make a great NBA coach after he's retired as a player.
Best fg% in the history of the league? You can't possibly mean Steve Nash because the guy you're thinking of goes by the name of Artis Gilmore. Steve Nash is number 159 on the all time list. Try again, Timmy.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/leaders/fg_pct_career.html

May 2, 2002
May 2, 2002
just replying to tell you, you're a douche bag hypocrite. callin out the kobe nut hugger for making threads no one cares about. and you do the EXACT same shit.. lol
Im glad I get under your skin as much as I do. Its good to know I can affect your mood simply by typing words.

I do the EXACT same shit, huh? I post one thread per week like ironlungs? Actually this is the second thread Ive posted all season Suns related. And you got your pussy hurt on the first one I posted too cuz it was a dunk over your shitty squad. Suns reserves > Blazers starters.

Sep 4, 2002
Im glad I get under your skin as much as I do. Its good to know I can affect your mood simply by typing words.

I do the EXACT same shit, huh? I post one thread per week like ironlungs? Actually this is the second thread Ive posted all season Suns related. And you got your pussy hurt on the first one I posted too cuz it was a dunk over your shitty squad. Suns reserves > Blazers starters.
you don't get under my skin, just saying you are the turning into the kobe nut hugger on here.