Its Official C-Bo vs Mozzy Beef

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
No, Tim didnt say shit first. Bo been sneak dissin zilla for a minute on some slick shit... then Lynch said he doesnt think about Tim when asked, on some salty shit.

Hood pass revoked---> records diss song in sac
Bo makes his song talkin shit--> subsequent video shoot gets shot up

Bo a solid dude who had a good run on music, but siccness people think hes Al Capone or something. Dude dont have pull like that, oak park gives 2 shits about him, and him bringing zilla into it, rather than strictly Tim was a mistake...... and then talk about unity. Fistful of Ls for Bo[/QUOUTE

SNUBBZ PUT OUT HIS C-BO DISS TRACK, THEN BO SAID HE WAS A ZILLA KILLA, THEN MOZZY TALKED SHIT ON SWAY IN TH MORNING, THEN BROTHA LYNCH GAVE HIS OPINION ON VLAD, THEN MOZZY TALKED SHIT ABOUT C-BO, BROTHA LYNCH AND X-RAIDED ON THE JUMPER INTERVIEW, THEN BO THREATENED TO WHOOP MOZZY'S ASS, THEN BROTHA LYNCH TALKED SHIT ABOUT MOZZY, THEN BO RODE AROUND SLAPPIN BODY 4 BODY ON IG, THEN MOZZY DROPPED HIS DISS VIDEO, THEN BO DROPPED HIS DISS VIDEO, THEN MOZZY SAID HE DIDN'T HAVE ANYTHING AGAINST BO AND LYNCH BASICLY SAYING HE WASN'T TRYING TO BEEF WITH THEM ON HIS 92.3 INTERVIEW, THEN BO STARTS TALKING ABOUT UNITY AND FILMS HIS VIDEO IN SAC, 4 GET SHOT 1 DIES.

SO YOU SEE MOZZY TALKED SHIT FIRST IN HIS SWAY IN THE MORNING INTERVIEW
Im the faggot? Says the guy dickriding a stranger in a beef that doesnt involve him for 5 pages
I'm at work being entertained by the dickriding for Mozzy. Maybe u should just not said anything and your kept your bitch ass in freedom town

Aug 18, 2017
Offering me a check to ghostwrite your rebuttal |
You can bet that shit will bounce, you’re like – “hold tight, it’s a struggle” |
Holding that solo cup begging for change |
Folding to that hobo fuck, getting knocked out of your Hanes |
Fronting like you’re an executive but you’re rolling in a bucket like Axel Foley |
Your rhymes are a sedative; drowsiness a side effect like Paxil homie |
Spending all day at the local library posting on the Siccness |
Pretending to be a rap mogul but your ghosting from a hobo looking to give you the business |
Toting a rusted hi-point, even your pistol is on section eight |
Broken, in church thieving a fist full from the collection plate |
Sounding like you’re choking on peanut butter with that monotone flow |
Howling you’re a behemoth like no other but you’re begging for a dollar loan to escrow |
Rapping about a “44 mag glocc” but none are in existence |
Attacking ad hoc; you can’t run the distance |
Jacking the tax pot, your funds from government assistance |
A laughing stock looking for some remittance |

Jan 13, 2017
Cali
Sorry im not typical your Siccness user. Don't even smoke weed anymore but nice try. I'm all about going to the gym. However i didnt mean multi quote sorry tank locc lol. Gimme u have nothing so go away
Lol its just a msg board. No worries. Im just here for convo regarding music, and sometimes off topic shit

Aug 17, 2002
So this person was not involved in the beef? Rip regardless, but dang does this qualify as a fuck up? Not sure how the rules go, I'm an outsider, but dang hope whoever did it stays feeling guilty