It's here.........."Angry Souls" now available for purchase!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 18, 2002
www.myspace.com
The highly anticipated album by Mo-X & Lil' G entitled "Angry Souls" has finally arrived and is ready to be shipped for your listening pleasure! It can be purchased for the low price of $8 with all shipping & handling included. If you would like to send cash, check, or money order you can send it to the following address:

Unknown Territory Records
Postal Mailbox #336
14419 Greenwood Ave N Suite A
Seattle, WA 98133

It also is available on our online store @ www.unknownterritory.com

If you havent soaked up the music yet you can peep it @ www.mp3.com/xtothamo or www.soundclick.com/unknownterritoryrecords

SUPPORT NW HIP-HOP!!!!

May 4, 2002
Congrats to the UTR camp. I hope you guys have allot of sucsess with this record. hit the streets real hard with it and HUSTLE HUSTLE HUSTLE.

Im gonna get mine as soon as Me and Kaoz can link up.....

DAK iller

Sep 12, 2002
Lil' G said:
The highly anticipated album by Mo-X & Lil' G entitled "Angry Souls" has finally arrived and is ready to be shipped for your listening pleasure! It can be purchased for the low price of $8 with all shipping & handling included.

SUPPORT NW HIP-HOP!!!!
$8 with s&h.... shit, i just got cut off of social security survivors benefits and lost my job at the same time and i can still afford this shit! can't wait to slump this out tha trunk

Apr 25, 2002
Mr. D-Sane said:
I got bootlegs for $5!!! Holla! lol

LMAO......

Lil' G: Is that statement accurate on the credit card payment? Will it really ship out within 24 hours? If so, that's the route I'm going on ordering. It takes too long to send money from here to Seattle.....

Apr 25, 2002
I just sent my credit card payment. Let me know if you got it when you get a chance. Can't wait to soak the album Lil' G and Mo-X. Good luck with the album folks.........

May 4, 2002
Kaoz I been waiting since Tue to get one of these. I know your a busy beaver. But im going away this weekend so if you can bring me one to work or meet me between 6 and 7 when I get off that would be doooopeness Im trying to buy at least 2 if not 3 so hit me back and let me know the dill pickle aiiiiiiiiiiiight......

DAK iller

May 4, 2002
Good lookin Mo-x, Kaoz, and YV for coming through to my work and droppin off these cds. You know I had to cop 3 to spread the word......

"Even saddam would be runnin from my rhymes when they hittin"

Mo-x learn the name

DAK iller