Its Complicated

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 26, 2004
Anyone seen this? I saw this couple days ago cause a bunch of us took a friend to see this for his birthday.

Ill admit it was a pretty entertaining movie. I thought Alec Baldwin did really good running after his ex, Meryl Streep. She did good too about playing along. There were some bland parts I really didnt care for when it got too serious when came to the kids part/scene. Also the relationship with Steve Martin, didnt like his drama role, Im used of him being a real comedy actor. The ONLY great part I liked is the joint scene where all of them were takin hits.

IF your girl wants you to go watch it, should be alright. But it could wait.

Mar 16, 2005
Anyone seen this? I saw this couple days ago cause a bunch of us took a friend to see this for his birthday.

Ill admit it was a pretty entertaining movie. I thought Alec Baldwin did really good running after his ex, Meryl Streep. She did good too about playing along. There were some bland parts I really didnt care for when it got too serious when came to the kids part/scene. Also the relationship with Steve Martin, didnt like his drama role, Im used of him being a real comedy actor. The ONLY great part I liked is the joint scene where all of them were takin hits.

IF someone asked you to watch with them, I would consider. But it could wait.
wait......a BUNCH OF US took a friend for HIS birthday?????

ummmmmmmmm

Oct 3, 2006
so instead of hittin up a club or jus havin a lil house party for ur friend...you took him to watch it's complicated?

Apr 25, 2002
My wife wanted to see this so I DL'd and we watched last night.

If you saw the trailer for this movie and thought it looked funny - don't see it everything "funny" was in the trailer.

If you saw the trailer for this movie and though it didn't look funny - don't see it it isn't funny. AT ALL.

I think the drama's Steve Martin has been in have been funnier than this movie.

Arec Bardwin = not funny EVER.

I would have turned this thing off probably less than 1/4 of the way in.

I give it 0 out of 5