it's comin' up on 2 years now. Face it, I got jacked by Siccmade!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BIG J

Sicc OG
Apr 26, 2002
In march of 2004, it'll be 2 years since I ordered my gear from siccmade.
I paid over $100. I got jacked, I always got the runaround when I tried to get in contact with them, "oph yeah, we have your order here, we still haven't put in our order yet, you'll get it"
whatever, I hope you guys went and bought some sorry ass bammer weed with my money.
I'm totally dissapointed with siccmade, handle your business. I see you can drop albums, but you can't keep your business correct. I don't even want to buy the new CD, I'm gonna burn a copy of it! and any other CD you guys drop!

Oct 18, 2003
coo i'm just lookin out for yall they tried to burn me too. big j is not the only one who got got dealing with siccmade for clothes.most of them has moved on by now.i got my money back through the post but some people handed over cash just as big as j's.

N

NOSTRIL KING

[Prepare for Lynch Bashing in T-Minus....3......2.......1......]

Lynch owes me .03 cents for the CDR I used to burn LBI. It was a total ripoff at half the price.

(rim shot)

Dec 4, 2003
NOSTRIL WHAT UP!!!! KEEP EATIN THEM SHIT SANDWICHES BIGG HOMIE!!! YOU TOO MUCH MAN.
TRAGEDY YOU A FAKE ASS MARK. OR SHOULD I CALL YOU "TOOPER". FUNNY HOW YOU ARE TALKIN SHIT HERE, BUT ON THE SICCMADE BOARD YOU ON A SICCMADE NUT!!!
TOOPER WHY YOU CHANGE YOUR NAME, GIRL????
NOW GET MAD AT ME YOU CRAZY FUCC.

Apr 25, 2002
www.evildooinz.com
can you go on there and tell those motha fuccas whoever has sent in their money for the raffle GOT their tickets in the mail right away and I personally dare anyone to say they didn't. Tell em me and Zagg aint about all that bullshit! Cut and paste this shit and post it up, rip

I

INDIGO

you won't get a dime back from siccmade regardless of what they say.... i've been promised shit countless times over the last 2 years.... gave em all my info etc. .. i'm done with these cats

Aug 2, 2002
Damn that's some fucked up shit I'm reading here. I'm glad I never sent any funds in advance.

One thing to remember, never send cash. That shit probably got jacked by the post man on its way to the po box. lol

Dec 18, 2002
^^cuz they trusted siccmade but forget that these guys rap because they couldnt ever hold jobs :-/ so 2 years ago times got ruff and they stole money to fill an old refigerator full of OE and bout an ounce of bammer so they could sit back and write the wack verses that plague the new siccmade tracks.