Its a wrap.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 15, 2002
LOL!! OK!!! SO JUS OFF TOP, IM COMPARED TO NUMP EVEN THOUGH WE DONT RAP NUTHIN ALIKE. JUS ON SOME RACIST SHIT OR WUT? EVERYBODY PEEP ME OUT

DANKED OUT!!!

YEH SAY CHEESE. WE OUT HERE
Hold on, pump your breaks I compared you to NUMP on accident cuz you sort of look like him (hell I figured your were NUMP without his grill), damn near sound like him, and about as garbage as he is IMO which my opinion means very little as I am pretty sure you have a big following being that your "OUT THERE". As far as the whole racist thing, naw I have nothing against Pinoy's.

Feb 5, 2006
Hold on, pump your breaks I compared you to NUMP on accident cuz you sort of look like him (hell I figured your were NUMP without his grill), damn near sound like him, and about as garbage as he is IMO which my opinion means very little as I am pretty sure you have a big following being that your "OUT THERE". As far as the whole racist thing, naw I have nothing against Pinoy's.
IM GARBAGE? OK THANKS FOR UR OPPINION. I APPRECIATE ALL FEEDBACK JUS AS LONG AS ITS REAL FEEDBACK AND NOT JUS HATIN. U JUS COMPARED ME TO NUMP ON SOME YALL LOOK ALIKE SHIT AND WE SOUND NUTHIN ALIKE AND RAP TOTALLY DIFFERENT SO BASED OFF THAT, I WONT TAKE THE "GARBAGE" COMMENT TOO SERIOUSLY. ITS GOOD THOUGH BRUH

CHECK ME OUT FOLKS. FUCK WITH ME

DANKED OUT. E-S-V. WE KEEP SHIT LIT

Jul 15, 2002
IM GARBAGE? OK THANKS FOR UR OPPINION. I APPRECIATE ALL FEEDBACK JUS AS LONG AS ITS REAL FEEDBACK AND NOT JUS HATIN. U JUS COMPARED ME TO NUMP ON SOME YALL LOOK ALIKE SHIT AND WE SOUND NUTHIN ALIKE AND RAP TOTALLY DIFFERENT SO BASED OFF THAT, I WONT TAKE THE "GARBAGE" COMMENT TOO SERIOUSLY. ITS GOOD THOUGH BRUH

CHECK ME OUT FOLKS. FUCK WITH ME

DANKED OUT. E-S-V. WE KEEP SHIT LIT
Keep grindin and good luck!!!
I'm not hatin' on you, I don't know you!!!

What did you expect....the guy made a thread talking about CRAP rap then you post up saying "Hey, check the video in my sig" any muthafucka who slides through may take a peek and listen to your shit....leaves you open for somebody to add you to the list of CRAP. I just so happen to be one of the people who took a peek and felt you were also 1 of the crappers he was talking about.