Its a wrap.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 14, 2010
I been Postin on here for about two weeks and I've Come to the Realization that "RAP" is Now officially "CRAP". I gave up on trying to hear some new good music. I feel its not gonna Happen and I think its pretty much a WRAP! No more Hope just a Bunch of Lame ass Idiots who think that Growing Dreads and Taking Pictures with Your Palms Held together is the Key to Success. Well i'm sorry to say that (IMO) 99% of these new so called "ARTISTS" (Or as I call them, CRAPPERS) Fucking Suck. Ya'll can thank NAS when he said.....HIP HOP IS DEAD!!!! I' will listen to my Old school Early 90's late 80's Shit and Be Happy. So long RAP GAME...... R.I.P... you are too far from REPAIR... its Over.

Mar 14, 2010
Sarcasm or Do you Concurr? Reality is my Religion.... and get Real, Its Over! That Song in your SIG Is shittin on alot of these CRAPPERS! Real BAY AREA Shit. Not no phony kids..Real Gangstas. MOBB C.I.N. Muthafuckin J.JONAH!!!!!

Feb 22, 2006
I wouldnt say its over...but there are too many people putting out music. it is hard to find good artists nowadays....but i continue to listen to alot of shit just in hopes to come across a few gems

DVS ONE

Spanish Springs
Jun 21, 2003
Vista and Hubble
you have to sift through the wave of garbage......and that wave has grown into a tsunami.....not all of it is crap....but rap/hip-hop is at a down turn lately.......

Mar 14, 2010
you have to sift through the wave of garbage......and that wave has grown into a tsunami
I hear you bro, and I said 99% of.... not 100%. their is (IMO) a 1% amount of artists that are OK. and thats all..OK! Im just tired of Garbage ass E-TARD Thizz this, thizz that, My Swag, Bus ridin, dread shakin Bullshit. What happened to the "REAL NIGGAS"? This New shit is so fuckin Phony and See thru its Pathetic! I've worked with some Very Talented well Known Artists from SACRAMENTO and been around the Buisness in the early 90's. I am a Family man Now and Just feel that the LOVE and HUNGER For this shit is Gone.

Sep 6, 2006
your not alone, its strictly old school for me ever since the mixtape shit came out, its just fucked up the whole rap scene...

There is some crap these days no doubt, but if you look hard enough youll find some fantastic albums....

So far this year =
- SB and Krypto album is slap from front to back
- E-40's two new discs are dope
- Brotha Lynch album is cool
- J.Stalin album goes
- Moses Soulright cd is ill
(Plus there are alot of promising albums dropping this year)

Last year =
- Enemigos cd was great
- Ap9 album was nice
- Jacka Teargas was dope
- Nio The Gift album was awesome
- Stik Gilatine album was a gem
- Telly Mac had an enjoyable cd
- Killa Tay and Laroo album was blap
- Homerwrecker cd was underrated
- Lee Majorz has a slapper of an album
- J.Stalin and Guce album was good
- Philthy Rich album was smashin

Just my opinion

lopro

Sicc OG
Apr 7, 2006
I would say wack ass NUMP falls under the CRAPPERS umbrella!!!
LOL Danked Out a wack NUMP? Damn haha.

Tired of people saying theres nothing but garbage today though. Look harder. A lot of quality has dropped so far this year and the previous year.

Feb 11, 2006
go cop something from the jackas ,Awax or ampichino's camps then come back and tell me mob music is dead mayne...i feel u on all that faggit ass gimmicky shit thats put out tho...alot of it makes the bay look bad and goofy...but theres alot of real gangster mob music thats worth bumpin like that jacka shit is damn near classic mayne...also try listne to some dubb20 or scoob nitty if u like that real uncut shit mayne