Its a WRAP for "THA GOV" !!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 16, 2006
LOL @ your cognitive dissonance of the situation.

Last time i checked, pimping was illegal (outside of Nevada). So either way, he was committing a crime.

Maybe if his dumbass was a bit more discrete about checking a bitch, he wouldn't be facing 30 years in a cell. No on said being a criminal meant you were smart. In fact, this would say quite the opposite.
i guess i didn't articulate it right. a board full of dudes who are fans of 'gangsta shit' and artist who create 'gangsta shit' and often debate at length about whether certain people are legit enough to even say gangsta raps, sound stupid talking down on a man who actually does the shit they rap and glorify. being 'with the shit' has consequences. it is a part of this lifestyle. this is what this very site promotes so how is he stupid? and like i said, his name is what made this case notorious.

May 8, 2008
LOL @ your cognitive dissonance of the situation.

Last time i checked, pimping was illegal (outside of Nevada). So either way, he was committing a crime.

Maybe if his dumbass was a bit more discrete about checking a bitch, he wouldn't be facing 30 years in a cell. No on said being a criminal meant you were smart. In fact, this would say quite the opposite.
LOL i know the siccness isn't known for empathy and judging by your comment i guess you aren't either, but try to put yourself in this man's shoes before you judge...........u kno what, fuck it, if I was u I wouldn't even be speaking on a situation I know absolutely nothing about.

May 9, 2002
i guess i didn't articulate it right. a board full of dudes who are fans of 'gangsta shit' and artist who create 'gangsta shit' and often debate at length about whether certain people are legit enough to even say gangsta raps, sound stupid talking down on a man who actually does the shit they rap and glorify. being 'with the shit' has consequences. it is a part of this lifestyle. this is what this very site promotes so how is he stupid? and like i said, his name is what made this case notorious.
Its one thing to do it...its another thing to get CAUGHT doing it. I dont care what he does, but dont try and act like its some sort of feat to do what he did. He is a DUMBASS, because he apparently walked into a place of BUSINESS, and did this. He could have gone to the broads HOUSE at NIGHT...when NO ONE WAS AROUND. In other words, he could have used critical thinking to handle his business. I could go into a whole psychological spell as to WHY someone like him did what he did, but that's neither here nor there at the moment.

LOL i know the siccness isn't known for empathy and judging by your comment i guess you aren't either, but try to put yourself in this man's shoes before you judge...........u kno what, fuck it, if I was u I wouldn't even be speaking on a situation I know absolutely nothing about.
I have been is his shoes, buddy...that's why HE GETS NO EMPATHY. Whether the media's story is right or bossflossy's story is right, the point still stands that HE DID SOMETHING STUPID. Period. There is no debating that point. Obviously, if he DIDN'T make the mistake, he would be at home counting the bread he got from the bitch.

May 8, 2008
LOL you've been in his shoes? You've had the police target you for the better half of your adult life? Is your family notorious for the shit them Flower boys are allegedly notorious for? If the answer to those questions are no than you haven't been in his shoes.

May 9, 2002
LOL you've been in his shoes?
A person making money illegally? Absolutely.

You've had the police target you for the better half of your adult life?
Well, if he wasn't such a dumb ass criminal, maybe they wouldn't be targeting him, now would they?

Is your family notorious for the shit them Flower boys are allegedly notorious for?
See above. If they weren't STUPID CRIMINALS, they wouldn't have heat on them all the time.

If the answer to those questions are no than you haven't been in his shoes.
You know...you're right. I actually have critical thinking skills and know how to use logic. So I stand corrected.

:ermm:

LOL @ having sympathy OR empathy for a idiot. Never that. Get your money, just dont be fuckin stupid about it.

May 8, 2008
A person making money illegally? Absolutely.

Well, if he wasn't such a dumb ass criminal, maybe they wouldn't be targeting him, now would they?

See above. If they weren't STUPID CRIMINALS, they wouldn't have heat on them all the time.

You know...you're right. I actually have critical thinking skills and know how to use logic. So I stand corrected.

:ermm:

LOL @ having sympathy OR empathy for a idiot. Never that. Get your money, just dont be fuckin stupid about it.
First of all, I didn't ask about you making money illegally, those aren't the shoes i'm taking about. Obviously the answer to my two questions are no, so naw u haven't been in his shoes. Second of all, him being a target of the OPD is less about his criminal activity and more about who his BROTHER is

Bro I respect your opinion because you seem educated, but opinions only go so far. I'm asking you respectfully to stop disrespecting my cousin like that. It's one thing to say somebody made a dumbass choice, it's another thing to attack someone you don't know by calling them a dumbass. Obviously i can't do anything about it behind a computer screen, i'm just asking this out of respect. You wouldn't say it to his face or mines, dont do it now. That's out of respect.

Jan 23, 2006
THA GOV WILL ALWAYS BE A PIECE OF BAY RAP HISTORY CLOSE WITH RICHIE RICH AND EVEN DID SOME WRITING FOR 2-PAC. ALSO DISCOVERED CYDAL AND GAVE US THE "BOSS BALLIN" CLASSIC "STILL ON PAROLE" THIS IS AN UNFORTUNATE SITUATION NO MATTER HOW YOU LOOK AT IT