Its a WRAP for "THA GOV" !!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
http://www.insidebayarea.com/news/ci_15750399

An Oakland man was sentenced to nearly 30 years to life in prison Wednesday for robbing a San Rafael massage parlor and kidnapping one of the employees.
Joseph Jerome Flowers, 38, received 29 years and four months for three robbery convictions and a burglary conviction, plus a life sentence for aggravated kidnapping. The sentence, by Judge Paul Haakenson, included extra penalties for using a gun.
Under state law, Flowers will have to serve at least 85 percent of the robbery sentence before even beginning the life term, said Deputy District Attorney Tom Brown. Then he will have to serve at least seven years of the life sentence before being eligible for parole, Brown said.
Flowers, who maintained his innocence in the face of overwhelming evidence, could be in his 70s before his first parole hearing.
His unarmed accomplice, Douglas Allan Patterson, received a three-year jail sentence in June after taking a plea deal and testifying against Flowers. Patterson has already been set free because of the jail time and credit he accumulated after his arrest.
"I think it's disproportionate to what his codefendant received, which was a free pass out of here," Flowers' defense attorney, Jon Rankin, said outside court Wednesday. "To me, Mr. Patterson was no less culpable than Mr. Flowers."
The robbery occurred on Christmas Eve in 2008, when the men raided the New Day Health Center massage studio at 4140 Redwood Highway in northern
San Rafael.
As Patterson watched, Flowers pulled out a gun, robbed three masseuses of cash, grabbed one of the masseuses by the hair and forced her into a car outside. The woman was dropped off, unharmed, about an hour later in Point Richmond.
Patterson, a 33-year-old Hayward resident, turned himself in after San Rafael police released surveillance footage to the media.
Flowers, a parolee-at-large, was arrested several weeks later and eventually convicted at trial.

Mar 14, 2010
"I'M STILL ON PAROLE/OOOOHHHHH OOOOOOOH AND I HATE IT!!!"

Now he'll never be off PAROLE!!!! Thats one of my favorite songs to ever come out of the BAY.....All i got to say is Its a Damn shame... Another Yearly Check for the State Penal System and all the PRISON Investors on WALL ST...as STEVE PERRY from the Group JOURNEY said..."WHEEL IN THE SKY KEEPS ON TURNING"

Nov 11, 2007
DUMB...WASTED TALENT! I remember when I faced 25 years in the Feds...now when I get a thought to do something stupid I get a job.

WOW...THAT SUX.

Jun 25, 2005
That's all bad...Gov's really been thru some fucked up shit too

His unarmed accomplice, Douglas Allan Patterson, received a three-year jail sentence in June after taking a plea deal and testifying against Flowers. Patterson has already been set free because of the jail time and credit he accumulated after his arrest.
SMH

May 8, 2008
Definition of Mistake - a wrong action attributable to bad judgment or ignorance or inattention

Shut yo ass up. Mistake, dumb choice, bad judgment, all the same thing. U the one sound stupid ass hell.

Feb 16, 2006
You sound stupid as hell with....Mistake..haha Man that was no mistake..it was a dumb choice
you sound lightweight like a mark. a man calling himself 50 cal and posting on a gangsta rap board talking shit about a real dude who did it in the streets and the booth. it was a mistake but this is the other side to that gangsta shit you and other rappers glorify. if you just a fan so be it. but you seem like a promoter of the music and lifestyle. you mean you one of those dudes who rap about but aint about it?

Feb 16, 2006
this story false as fuck, them supposed to be masseuses was really hookers and one of them owed him money and was out of pocket he went through there and checked the bitch. from all that they falsified the robbery (collecting what he was owed) the kidnapping (checked an out of pocket bitch) y'all listen to these songs about pimping and gangsta shit. well this is what it is. he got that time because he was a Flowers. they gave his big bro 28 years in the feds on shit all the co defendants got 10 or less. check the g files them dudes stretch back to the lil d days

May 9, 2002
LOL @ your cognitive dissonance of the situation.

Last time i checked, pimping was illegal (outside of Nevada). So either way, he was committing a crime.

Maybe if his dumbass was a bit more discrete about checking a bitch, he wouldn't be facing 30 years in a cell. No on said being a criminal meant you were smart. In fact, this would say quite the opposite.

May 8, 2008
this story false as fuck, them supposed to be masseuses was really hookers and one of them owed him money and was out of pocket he went through there and checked the bitch. from all that they falsified the robbery (collecting what he was owed) the kidnapping (checked an out of pocket bitch) y'all listen to these songs about pimping and gangsta shit. well this is what it is. he got that time because he was a Flowers. they gave his big bro 28 years in the feds on shit all the co defendants got 10 or less. check the g files them dudes stretch back to the lil d days
Man i remember growing up constantly hearing about JoJo in trouble again. He and his brother was known around Town as them niggas back then. Police always had him on they radar. ALWAYS. Some shit is his fault, but it's hard not to slip when the cops got u in their cross hairs. Ppl that really care about him just pray for him, ppl that dont know him or care shouldn't even be speaking on it.