itouch how to hack it?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 7, 2006
so i heard u could hack them just copped the 16 gig has anybody done this? if so what is the best site to go from an do it ?

i seen a couple sites but dont want it to fuck my shit up

Aug 7, 2006
ANd how the hell do i put a selected album i want on it??? goin from the library on itunes its a damn mess i got a bunch of my albums all mixed up in 1 long playlist shit sucks

i want to put only a few albums on it for now - how do i choose which ones i want to put on it specifically? other than it just trying to sync all my shit from my music library its way to many gigs to even fit

Dec 25, 2003
You plug in your handheld hacker computer and you hit the 'hack' button

Like Kim Possible

It will say "hacking" on the screen along with a status bar

When the bar reaches the end, it will do anything you want

Like open doors, disable alarms, etc

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

lmao, is it really called "iTouch'??? when did phone companies start going after the molestation crowd...

Nov 20, 2005
You plug in your handheld hacker computer and you hit the 'hack' button

Like Kim Possible

It will say "hacking" on the screen along with a status bar

When the bar reaches the end, it will do anything you want

Like open doors, disable alarms, etc
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

~k.

Aug 7, 2006
yall got jokes LM AO

thought it was called itouch i was high as hell last nite fuckin wit it lol
i'll peep that site though about to register right now

anyone know why when uploading a album to the ipod, it will break up the tracks into 2 different albums? is this because all the tracks need to be mp3 tagged??

Jun 15, 2005
anyone know why when uploading a album to the ipod, it will break up the tracks into 2 different albums? is this because all the tracks need to be mp3 tagged??
I have no idea what you're going through - the tagging shouldn't make a difference.

If the artist, album, and genre fields are not exactly the same, then it will organize the songs differently.

The songs on all my albums are together like they should be.

Aug 7, 2006
yea it was just 1 or2 albums that did it with me its cuz of the tags there wasnt any

i finally figured out how to "jailbreak" it lol, but was wondering have u been able to do it on the new firmware 1.1.2?? im trying to figure out how i rolled mine back to 1.1.1 everytime i try updating it deletes all the apps and hack on it

Jun 15, 2005
you have to go into the Installer app.

go to Install at the bottom of the screen an install Oktoprep (this prepares for the upgrade so it wont wipe the hack)

After that's done you can upgrade and then Jailbreak it again using that windows.bat file. Make sure to check "install ssh" before you click Jailbreak.

Aug 7, 2006
you have to go into the Installer app.

go to Install at the bottom of the screen an install Oktoprep (this prepares for the upgrade so it wont wipe the hack)

After that's done you can upgrade and then Jailbreak it again using that windows.bat file. Make sure to check "install ssh" before you click Jailbreak.
this is the part im confused on
after installing oktoprep ugrade normally through itunes to 1.1.2? once i do that even though installing oktoprep it wipes the hack and all my apps, how do i jailbreak it again using this windows.bat file where is that at? and the install ssh??

i jailbreak it using jailbreakme.com and appsnapp but that doesnt work when im in 1.1.2

Jun 15, 2005
Here, dude. This is the exact page I used to Jailbreak my shit in 1.1.2. Not only are instructions A-1, but all files that you need to download are on the side.

LINK

If you can't do that, then you're gonna have to haul your ass down to Dago so I can do it for you.

It is gonna cost you one face slap though.

Posted on the Siccness.