itouch how to hack it?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 7, 2006
GOOD SHIT Playa i got the shit now i think, its goin down a bunch of numbers in a window hackin it again hopefully, i never knew about the 1.1.2 jailbreak download i would always upgrade then go to jailbreakme.com thats why it wouldnt work

Aug 7, 2006
LOL u a fool what program you use to install the nes roms WINscp or something else? wondering whats best

and is it true you cant upload your own album art to albums on your ipod?? that sucks cuz itunes dont find hardly any covers,i am luvin this shit though lol

Aug 7, 2006
Damn after fucking wit it got only 1 problem maybe its normal, heard it happens on the older models more mine has a fucking constant hiss and its even worse when the volume is turned up past halfway. Does yours do this??? i barely noticed it the other day im thinking of taking it back and trying to get a newer one mine is a week 38 and people are getting 40 and 41 already

Jun 15, 2005
never noticed it, so I'm thinking mine doesn't have this problem. If you joined that site, you should ask there. Them cats know lots of shit.

Nov 20, 2005
when its paused u can hear the hiss in the background, when the volumes up loud its worse iot aint where you notice it a lot but i notice it

yeah lots of ipods do that, but you cant even hear it when you have the volume set at a reasonable level. why you got your headphones on blast? lol

~k.

Aug 7, 2006
Here, dude. This is the exact page I used to Jailbreak my shit in 1.1.2. Not only are instructions A-1, but all files that you need to download are on the side.

LINK

If you can't do that, then you're gonna have to haul your ass down to Dago so I can do it for you.

It is gonna cost you one face slap though.

Posted on the Siccness.

have you or anyone jailbroke there ipods to 1.1.3, if so what guide did you go by??