Issue's (E-40's son) music = Pile of sh!t

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 5, 2003
Any1 ever hear of E-40 teenage son Issue. I grabbed a free "Best Of" album he dropped last month called "I Am Issue". Dogg, this guy has the worste rhymes + delivery I heard in a while. Sounds like he str8 readin his lyrics off a paper, and the lyrics are dry as fuck and often repeated over and over. OK I know dude is still a teen, but fuck man if you ain't got no skills whatsoever stay away from makin music, I don't give a fuck who your pops is, if you ain't got skills please leave it alone. And if any1 around here does think this kid bumps, please send me whatever the fuck you smokin . .

ESFCE

Sicc OG
Dec 4, 2004
I read an article about him on the SF Guardian (I think)....said his shit is nothing like 40 or Droop-E but that he has fans overseas for his type of "genre". I listened to some of his music to try and give it a shot but I was only feeling the one he produced ft. Ya Boy, Cousin Fik and Droop-E. People said about the same things about Droop when he started off and look at him now. Issue's still a young kid and I'm sure he will improve, but his stuff out now is very simple and the metaphors and punchlines are really predictable and not clever at all.

Props: thizziks21