Is your bank broke?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 1, 2004
The stock market shifts when Bernanke so much as sneezes in any direction. You have to follow what he says. They are also keeping interest rates low until 2014. They said that last year. No increases yet.

We aren't printing as much money as we used to. There are talks of QE3 but as of right now the economy seems to be on its way to recovery so they may not need to print as much. Plus you have to compare inflation to other countries. EU is in a recession. Japan is causing the yen to go down on purpose (increase exports). Asia in general is having their own form of "crash landing". The US dollar has been steadily gaining from its lows against other currencies. I agree with the Feds right now. Inflation will remain low. Unless they have QE3, which I dont think they will unless the stock market has a serious pull back.
Every forum has it, and I just found it. Here is your local disinformation agent sponsored by your friends at DHS.

Nov 1, 2004
Would be fun to see the white people booing because of their racist guilty conscience.
None of you siccgoons records and saves Jenny Jones episodes? Hard to believe. haha