Is your bank broke?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 1, 2004
http://demonocracy.info/infographics/usa/derivatives/bank_exposure.html

Check the link.
Would you let a broke ass borrow $20 from you? Then why give the bank your money, they broke!

Wells Fargo, Citibank, Bank of America, Chase, and some others are all on this list and it shows just how much money they are in the red.
Banks get there money from one place... YOU! So get that shit out and into a local credit union or something similar and tell the Too Big to Fail banks to fuck off. I'd buy gold and silver too but that's just me.

Or don't and sit back and say "I can't believe the banks took all my money, I didn't see this coming, not in a million years."

Either way, I'll be all good.

Jul 25, 2007
My uncle keeps telling me to start investing in gold and silver because of the value of the dollar going down. Thats why you start seeing these "Cash For Gold" commercials that kept running a couple years ago and still do. I guess these people know more than the general public do.

I just saw that commercial and had some dude holding up hella cash saying "I just traded in my gold for hundreds of dollars. Now..thats...a...loooot...of gas money." in a hypnotizing type of way and with gas prices the way they are now, I bet people are diggin in their jewelry box right now not knowing that their gold is worth more than those couple of hunnid bucks. Talk about gettin hustled by a commercial. LuLz

May 6, 2002
The banks are fine. The rates are too low for them to build off of so everyone had a fire sale years ago. BAC is still liquidating assets.

JPM and WFC both have extremely strong balance sheets right now.

I know everyone hates the financial sector right now, but they are far from broke.

C was one of the big banks that failed the stress test. They are still fine.

It's the small regional banks that I would worry about.

Apr 25, 2002
My uncle keeps telling me to start investing in gold and silver because of the value of the dollar going down. Thats why you start seeing these "Cash For Gold" commercials that kept running a couple years ago and still do. I guess these people know more than the general public do.

I just saw that commercial and had some dude holding up hella cash saying "I just traded in my gold for hundreds of dollars. Now..thats...a...loooot...of gas money." in a hypnotizing type of way and with gas prices the way they are now, I bet people are diggin in their jewelry box right now not knowing that their gold is worth more than those couple of hunnid bucks. Talk about gettin hustled by a commercial. LuLz

your a few years late on getting the good gold prices. what ever gold you buy you'll have to eventually sell. and you wont sell it for its value. them commercials are at it cus they know the country is fearful.

the gold boom will bust, m'dude. like everything else on a hype.

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
Pretty much everyone in the world uses fiat money now, so of course banks are broke... but, at the same time they're not. lol The whole system is a joke.

[video=youtube;hx16a72j__8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hx16a72j__8[/video]

Mar 11, 2011
LOL yea gold is up like 25% from where it was in the mid 70's. You would have been better off investing in stamps lol

Plus people that buy gold for investments are faggots like the cats that beat on the green numbers (0 or 00) at the roulette wheel. Hella bettin against everybody else money. Punk shit foreal

Jul 25, 2007
your a few years late on getting the good gold prices. what ever gold you buy you'll have to eventually sell. and you wont sell it for its value. them commercials are at it cus they know the country is fearful.

the gold boom will bust, m'dude. like everything else on a hype.
Oh nah man. I aint planning to invest in gold or silver. BTW

[video=youtube;bZfyrIPw3wY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZfyrIPw3wY[/video]