Is Vel Bakardi Tight

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 21, 2002
Okay...

1.Vell Bakardy's first album is named, "Genuine Liquor Hits!"

2. He is a witty and in my opinion a pretty good rapper, he just doesn't know what to do with himself to get exposed except keep up this stupid beef with Tech, who ignores him and lets him ride this beef shit till the wheels fall off.

3. He has some good song's on "BIG BOOM THEORY," The "Bom, bom" track and a few others are some bangers, and the remix... The CD that was released earlier this past Spring named "The Pentagon" was wack... It contained the track called "Cracker" which is witty, but he didn't really get anywhere with it I.M.O... The rest of the CD contains some of his flunky artists that cant rap worth shit, his beats are out there on the East Coast tip, since he spent some time in the East Coast with some cats that put him on sampling like the shit that Jay-Z over uses with that 45 speed squeaky voice from a 1969 old school song and calls it a hook. But Vell does do this and it actually sounds good, so game recognizing game, I'd say copp Vell's shit, listen to it and you wont really be dissappointed!

Until then....