Is Vel Bakardi Tight

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 25, 2003
I havent heard anything if his yet and I was wondering if anything he has put out is tight get at me if so. Anybody got any audio on this so that I can peep out his flows.

Epidemic

Nov 14, 2002
His "liquor" cd?

You sure about that?

I'm not positive on this but I'm pretty sure it's called "Straight liquor hits" or something like that isn't it? I don't even own it but I know that... Yet you own it and...

And if living a few states away means that I can't like or know anything about rap somewhere else, it's a wonder to me how Tech toured Australia and sold out shows.

Dec 2, 2002
therealtechn9ne.com
you seriously need to stop with this gay shit
this is eaxctly why this is a 18 n over site because people like you are WAY too STUPID to be here
he never said he sold out shows in australia but i can see your too stupid to figure that out

Dec 29, 2002
its the same fucking thing and who the fuck are u u seem like u think ur techs butt buddy or something i bet ur a little computer geek who likes to talk shit cause in real life ur a nerd

Aug 18, 2002
back to Vell...hes got talent no doubt, just a little washed up in my opinion....besides havin beefs w/ Tech I ain't got nothing against him....check out Bom, Bom, Bom..