Is this whole gay acceptance thing going to far?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
The Red Sin said:
I rather have a child who grows up rich, marries a wife, and is an atheist, then a homo.

@MEX, what would you do if Vinn, was winking at you, and blowing you kisses? Wouldn't you do the typical homeboy thing, and knock him out? Simon, y Suelo!
but if that child is a woman then you do have a "homo".

would you rather have a son that follows your religion as much if not more than you do, becomes rich, and marries a man than a poor athiest that hates his father for poisoning him with reliogion and hate?

Jan 26, 2007
Defy said:
but religious acceptance and gay acceptance is a better comparison.

I think all forms of religion should be personal. if you believe that a man came back to life after being nailed to a cross and thrown in a cave, then keep it to yourself, don't wear a chain around your neck brandishing it. if you're jewish, take off your damn yamaka. if you're muslim take those robes off your women. if you're hindu wash them dots off your face. if you're buddist put your shirt back on, fatass. :siccness:
Its not a good comparison at all. And another thing is the catholic church doesn't chuff being catholic in everybody faces like gay people do with being gay, they have to have there flag and parades. You swear if we had a straight flag and parade and everything they would say that were being homophobic.

Feb 9, 2003
The Red Sin said:
@MEX, what would you do if Vinn, was winking at you, and blowing you kisses? Wouldn't you do the typical homeboy thing, and knock him out? Simon, y Suelo!
I would knock him or you or anyone else on this fucking site if they did it. But that doesn't mean I hate gay people. I think homosexuality is "wrong" as much as vegans think me drinking milk is wrong. Not something I sponsor but I'm not going out of my way to keep people from doing what they want to.

Mar 12, 2005
Defy said:
would you rather have a son that follows your religion as much if not more than you do, becomes rich, and marries a man than a poor athiest that hates his father for poisoning him with reliogion and hate?
I chose N, for Norte and none of the Above.
Portugese Godfather's Girlfriend said:
And another thing is the catholic church doesn't chuff being catholic in everybody faces like gay people do with being gay, they have to have there flag and parades.
The Crusades, but let's not digress, one reason I left catholicism, even though I was raised that way, was because of the child molestations, the contradictions and fallacies. Priests that rape boys=Gay, and in many cases it's all coming out the closet.

May 13, 2002
montyslaw.blogspot.com
PRINCESA said:
Its not a good comparison at all. And another thing is the catholic church doesn't chuff being catholic in everybody faces like gay people do with being gay, they have to have there flag and parades. You swear if we had a straight flag and parade and everything they would say that were being homophobic.
Huh? Chuff? Why is it that the Siccness only attracts the sharpest females?

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
PRINCESA said:
YOUR FLAG IS THE CROSS AROUND YOUR NECK.

your parades happen on christmas and easter.

you shove it in peoples faces with religious shows, large churches in my neighborhood, pamphlets & everything else.

Nov 30, 2006
1st I'd like to say for the most part people are actualy having a discusion for once....lol

2nd we all have a difference in opinion on many things you can't hate or nock anybody for his or her's.

3rd MEXCOM can go fuck himself I don't ever talk about dick on here, I clown some of the skraps about fucking there sisters but that's it. I think you got me confused with that one cat who wanted to know everybody's dick size and you tried to find out were dude lived so you could show him in person.

4th, every show has some type of gay elemate in it now. For example: I use to watch that War at Home sometimes (never my favorite show but I'd watch it) now all of a sudden that got some homo teenage kid living with em. There's all kinds of examples on TV now it's like the "new thing" now.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
I dont think the gay acceptance has gone too far (theres alot of gay people), but i think mutha fuckas take this homophobic shit too far. its like, all the sudden if you dont like gay people, youre homophobic by default.

what happened to choice? does there has to be some huge hidden psychology about ignorance?

Feb 9, 2003
The Red Sin said:
the contradictions and fallacies
Oh come off it! You're one of the biggest hypocrites on this site!

1. You're always judging others.
2. You're condeming people to hell for not following your religion. You have no power or right to do so.
3. You haven't changed YOUR life yet try to change others.
4. Your eschatological beliefs are all corrupted and wrong.
5. Let gays choose their own way. If you don't like it who gives a shit? Why don't you go out and feed the homeless at a soup kitchen instead of bragging about why gays are morally reprehensible.

PS. Stop wearing your little cross. Find out what it meant and who wore it. It's not necessarily a pro-X-tian thing.

Feb 9, 2003
Mr.REE said:
3rd MEXCOM can go fuck himself I don't ever talk about dick on here, I clown some of the skraps about fucking there sisters but that's it. I think you got me confused with that one cat who wanted to know everybody's dick size and you tried to find out were dude lived so you could show him in person.
Did I hit a nerve faggot? You clown on these net scraps yet you're little misses "I used to bang but that shit is played out." So what do you do instead? Talk about dicks and netbang online because you're afraid to get shot in real life. You're a fucking square and we both know this.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Vinn & cockton - would you love your son (or future son) if he were a flamboyant fag? like wearing make up or leather chaps or someshit

Nov 30, 2006
MrPeete said:
Sounds like you watch too much TV man, lol

So replace homosexuals with midgets - same issue?
I watch tv after work but I flip to everthing cuz I try to avoid commercials and I hardly ever see any midgets.