Is this whole gay acceptance thing going to far?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 12, 2005
MrPeete said:
Wow.

Sounds like your problems have nothing to do with gay people.

Some people don't like the whole black acceptance thing (whatever "acceptance thing" means) but does that mean we shouldn't see black people represented in the media?

Not trying to turn this into a racial debate, but just trying to show you how ignorant you sound. Not ignorant as a put-down but as an observation.
Black acceptance, and Gay Acceptance, is a bad comparison guy. I think you mean, "Whites" accepting blacks right? I'm with Vinn on this one, Vote against Gay Acceptance, cause I sure don't want to be associated or be friends with Fudge Packers LOL.

Nov 30, 2006
^I never said I wasnt prejudice, I feel we all are to a certain degree. I don't literaly hate anybody for race or sexual preference. I just don't agree with it being so out in the open.

allowing a over flowing amount of gay media on tv will and has negatively effected the real world. Kid's are starting to dress like bitch's and now we have more fruity ass kids having premiscuas sex regardless of gender.

The media condoning the gay lifestyle is sending a message that being gay is normal when it's not. Gay people are a very small portion of our society and I'd say that 50% of em are twisted confused and emotionaly troubled people who probably been victims of some type of sexual abuse.

The other half are normal gay people and this half usually has enough self respect to not portray negetive gay sterio types in there day to day lives.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Mr.REE said:
^It bothers me cuz when I was growing up society kept that shit in check to a point now I'm forced to raise my kids around openly flamed out pedephiles and sexualy sadistic fudge packers.

It's out there too much IMO.... I know it's there I know some people cant help they're sexual preference (like "I AM") but I would appreciate if they would be respectful to the rest of us by not flaunting it out in the open and on TV.
not all gay people are pedophiles or sadistic. in fact I bet there are fewer than their straight counterparts. it seems you're homophobic. plain and simple. if your arguement was "there should be no public or media forms of affection" then it would be different. what you're saying is "displays of affection in public & in the media are ok, JUST AS LONG AS ITS NOT GAY"

Jan 26, 2007
My family always made it clear to me that it was disgusting and wrong because I'm family is catholic. I never really cared until I saw that movie Brokebound Mountain. It was disgusting. There something wrong with you if your gay, a man and a women belong together not two men. To me its like they got a sick fetish wanting to be with another man like nekrofelia.

May 10, 2002
The Red Sin said:
Black acceptance, and Gay Acceptance, is a bad comparison guy. I think you mean, "Whites" accepting blacks right? I'm with Vinn on this one, Vote against Gay Acceptance, cause I sure don't want to be associated or be friends with Fudge Packers LOL.
The ideology of one group/faction needing approval of another's in order to exist is the problem.

You guys are just homophobes...

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
The Red Sin said:
but religious acceptance and gay acceptance is a better comparison.

I think all forms of religion should be personal. if you believe that a man came back to life after being nailed to a cross and thrown in a cave, then keep it to yourself, don't wear a chain around your neck brandishing it. if you're jewish, take off your damn yamaka. if you're muslim take those robes off your women. if you're hindu wash them dots off your face. if you're buddist put your shirt back on, fatass. :siccness:

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
PRINCESA said:
My family always made it clear to me that it was disgusting and wrong because I'm family is catholic. I never really cared until I saw that movie Brokebound Mountain. It was disgusting. There something wrong with you if your gay, a man and a women belong together not two men. To me its like they got a sick fetish wanting to be with another man like nekrofelia.
my family is catholic, and I have gay (well, lesbian) family members.

May 10, 2002
Mr.REE said:
^I never said I wasnt prejudice, I feel we all are to a certain degree. I don't literaly hate anybody for race or sexual preference. I just don't agree with it being so out in the open.
This goes for gay males AND females right?

Mar 12, 2005
Defy said:
but religious acceptance and gay acceptance is a better comparison.

I think all forms of religion should be personal. if you believe that a man came back to life after being nailed to a cross and thrown in a cave, then keep it to yourself, don't wear a chain around your neck brandishing it. if you're jewish, take off your damn yamaka. if you're muslim take those robes off your women. if you're hindu wash them dots off your face. if you're buddist put your shirt back on, fatass. :siccness:
Another bad comparison, we wear those to express being proud of what we are, then you guys are going to say, IT'S THE EXACT SAME THING GAYS DO, but here's what it does. It promotes and glorifies homosexuality, I'm sure those who aren't homophobic or anti-homo, want their kids to be gay huh? I'd rather be near a Muslim with a turban, or a Hindu with dots on his head then with a homo. Bad Comparisons here. SMH

May 10, 2002
The Red Sin said:
Another bad comparison, we wear those to express being proud of what we are, then you guys are going to say, IT'S THE EXACT SAME THING GAYS DO, but here's what it does. It promotes and glorifies homosexuality, I'm sure those who aren't homophobic or anti-homo, want their kids to be gay huh? I'd rather be near a Muslim with a turban, or a Hindu with dots on his head then with a homo. Bad Comparisons here. SMH
You sound like you're assuming being gay is a right vs wrong thing.

Who's to say being an overtly religious individual isn't the same thing? Maybe I don't want my kids to be religious...

Feb 9, 2003
Funny how this thread was started by one of the biggest faggots in the history of the Siccness. Just look at past Vinn threads/posts. Dude talks about dick waaaayyyy too much for this to be a coincidence. So I agree with Jesse Rice.

Mar 12, 2005
MrPeete said:
You sound like you're assuming being gay is a right vs wrong thing.

Who's to say being an overtly religious individual isn't the same thing? Maybe I don't want my kids to be religious...
I rather have a child who grows up rich, marries a wife, and is an atheist, then a homo.

@MEX, what would you do if Vinn, was winking at you, and blowing you kisses? Wouldn't you do the typical homeboy thing, and knock him out? Simon, y Suelo!

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
The Red Sin said:
I really don't want christians promoting christianity to my child. I know that flamboyant homosexuals aren't promoting their sexuality in order to recruit more homosexuals, whereas religious groups usually are promoting their religious cult or sect.

that was an excellent comparison btw, it just hits close to home with you so you don't like it. you can't really say being gay is a choice, its not proven that people aren't pre-programmed to be gay at birth. you can't really say following a religion is just a choice, because you could be bred that way via your parents or community, as well as it could be god choosing your religion and bestowing it upon you.

May 10, 2002
|GOD|||ZILLA| said:
what gay t.v. shows are you guys watchin'.. shit.. change the channel already.. you fag.
That was going to be my first response to this thread but I figured that'd be too easy... :lick:

It is that easy tho, lol

Mufuckas is closet cases around these parts