Is this what America is comin to?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
If people think this is something new, they are way off. lol The only thing that I see in that video is dude trying to stay away of hitting a female.

Women need to realize they're not men. No matter what the media tells them, they can't always do the same things a man can do, and aren't on the same level physically. It's always the same story: female thinks she's big and bad, hits dude, guy hits her back, and women cries and everyone feels sorry for her.

The bitches in this video were not only diked out, out-of-place, wanna-be's, but they were highly disrespectful to the guy. Fuck em.

Dec 2, 2006
That is how you deal with dumb sloppy ignorant bitches straight up. He could of took of on them gave them plenty of warnings, what else is he suppose to do. He walking away and they kept walking up on him. +1 for men.lol

May 4, 2005
This.

I'm not for hitting women at all in general but if a bitch is coming at me with brass knuckles and the other one keeps getting up in my face like that be ready to get punched.
exactly. those werent no respectable women.

and they followed him 2-3 blocks talkin shit and swingin on him. i dont know why some bitches be tryin act like dudes thinkin they can get down n shit. lol.