Is this the greatest start to a pro career EVER of any athlete in any pro sport??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 12, 2006
Michael Gerard "Mike" Tyson (also known as Malik Abdul Aziz) (born June 30, 1966) is a retired American professional boxer. Tyson is a former undisputed heavyweight champion of the world and holds the record as the youngest boxer to win the WBC, WBA and IBF heavyweight titles at 20 years, 4 months, and 22 days old. Tyson won his first 19 professional bouts by knockout, 12 of them in the first round. He won the WBC title in 1986 after defeating Trevor Berbick by a TKO in the second round. In 1987, Tyson added the WBA and IBF titles after defeating James Smith and Tony Tucker. He was the first heavyweight boxer to simultaneously hold the WBA, WBC and IBF titles, and the only heavyweight to successively unify them.
Shout out to my favorite boxer of all time too, Iron Mike was unstoppable as a youngster.

Jan 12, 2006
Ya because obviously all the best starts to careers have been players that played in SF. Holy fuck guy.
Wtf are you talking about, is Tyson from sf? I just brought up some quick names off the top of my head. I didn't say those were the only other two in the discussion. Which is why I put "honorable mention", if you have any names of candidates for the discussion bring them up. You can name Reggie White or somebody like that and I won't have any problems with it.

Back to the discussion, its hard to compete against Posey because he has acquired MVP hardware and championship hardware in his first two full seasons. Most athletes in the 3 major sports only do one of those early on. Either rack up personal accolades(MVP) or are major contributors to championship teams. Seems like rarely do they accomplish both at at the same time.