Is this still the Siccness??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
wow you know its bad when vamps comes out of the woodwork. What up vamps. The siccness will never be a non censorship site anymore. Every damn thing you type is monitored. Its like a mini damn government on here now. You call someone out on some "inside info" they didnt want out and you get banned. I think the worst part is getting banned for shit talking in the OPEN FORUM. I could have swore when the open forum was created the reasoning behind it was "anything goes" and posts dont count. Now it should be called "FBI FORUM" or how about "THE MOD FORUM" Besides what you said vamps on rap dieing and music dieing, the being open and shit talking not being allowed is why most people dont post here anymore. Its just not worth the stupid bullshit. Every post you have to worry about what you post or what you say. Your constantly wonderin if your thread or post is gonna make it past a day before being deleted and most of the time it is without a reason. it takes another person with the INSIDE INFO to let you know why your shit was deleted. And even that sometimes can be grounds for being banned because you let out some info you shouldnt have. Shit is crazy around here. I think there is favortisim too cause mr TommyJames got away with how much shit without being deleted? I could be wrong but he finally just got tired of fuckin around and shit talkin and came out and said who he was. Dont know if you were around for that vamps. Anyhow its just bs in general.

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
^^^I came up on like 50 cds with only around 100 bucks to spend at that bbq. That was before 2siccaudio was even known.There was hella networking going on. I remember all the fliers on the floor at the end of it too lol. That BBQ was the shit. Back when C-LIM showed up as everyone was leaving lol. I remember taking a picture of vamps balled ass lookin all stressed out at the bbq but he held it down. I remember he either drove down from Socal or flew in from far away just to do that bbq for us also. That was back when BIG DAVE from hafwayhouse had alot to do with the behind the scenes work with events like that. Dont know if its still the case but man that fool through down on the grill.

Dec 4, 2004
the main reason i come on here is for all the characters, drama, and arguing, its always entertainment and every once in a while i find myself laughing out loud

askG

Sicc OG
Nov 19, 2002
lol...vamps is one of thise posters who could be gone 2 yrs come back and garuanteed majority of siccness members will be slurping up the sweat from his nuts...lol...

"i agree 120% w vamps opinion on the situation. his word is gods word"...

-siccness member

lmao

and lmao mofos acting like if the siccness was the goddamnoviet union lol...so you get banned...just go create another character and come back...and if your ip address gets abnned and you cant come back well...there is such a thing called a life...who cares...

i for one am somewhat troubled by all these bored housewive acting ass mofos checking in like girls commenting on that some doushe fucking some dudes chick...and lmao at some particualr dude posting up his "hoes" locations....lmao...thats gangskta

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
the rules of a forum that had 500 members and no revenue,dont apply to a site that has 20,000 members and a full retail store...times have changed. cant expect things to stay the same.

its a totally different direction than it used to be,with that comes a new set of rules

i miss it just as much as the next person but sometimes you have to come to accept what it was become and take it for what it is.

everytime this comes up i think of those threads about 90's mob music and how we need to go back to that...you cant,its over. move on

i guess if i was more involved and actually gave a fuck about anybody on here i might have a different opinion,but as i am now,i get just as much entertainment out of all this drama abotu mods as i do people talking shit in the first place,both funny as fuck to me

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
LOL

People who ''dont give a shit about the situation" sure are in every post on the ''situation'', I've noticed...and people who think it's funny that other people defend someone over net feelings...I remember ''certain people'' getting emotional ove a picture that was clowned (in thier sig) a few months back...

Get the fuck out of here with your sensitive, hypocritical asses...

LOL @ the last sanctuary of gangsta rap...

May 16, 2002
^^^I came up on like 50 cds with only around 100 bucks to spend at that bbq. That was before 2siccaudio was even known.There was hella networking going on. I remember all the fliers on the floor at the end of it too lol. That BBQ was the shit. Back when C-LIM showed up as everyone was leaving lol. I remember taking a picture of vamps balled ass lookin all stressed out at the bbq but he held it down. I remember he either drove down from Socal or flew in from far away just to do that bbq for us also. That was back when BIG DAVE from hafwayhouse had alot to do with the behind the scenes work with events like that. Dont know if its still the case but man that fool through down on the grill.

LOL!!!! I remember this dude ^^^^ (xraidedloc831) pointing out Young Droop to me @ that BBQ. Talkin' about Droop had a tight song titled "Count The Cash" on the Killa Valley, "Controversey Sellz" compilation. I was like WTF?!?!?! for a minute until I let him know I was also on that song LOL!!!!

We been Homies since.

Status
Not open for further replies.