Is there one toy from your childhood that you wanted that you never got?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 9, 2005

As seen in Home Alone.

What sucks most about it, is that I actually successfully shoplifted one of these from Target. I took it out of the box, and wrapped it up in my jacket. Got home, and my evil mother confiscated it, and I never saw it again.

I was 9. Haven't talked to the bitch since.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
I had the knock off version :(

[video=youtube;YYamJAuwyEA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYamJAuwyEA[/video]
Oh,you had the wired version ha ha naw i didn't know they had a knock off,I used to think laser tag was the most awesomest advanced shit ever....

Damn,I didn't even see you posted the video of the knock off ha ha I'm tweekin.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I always wanted a good baseball bat and glove. Never really fucked with toys as a kid and didn't have any. But when me and my friends would be out playing baseball I always had a fucked up old ass falling apart glove and never had my own bat, always had to use other peoples. Shit was embarrassing in Little League with my old ass falling apart glove lol

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Oh yeah,i hella wanted this train,on a side note toysrus in the 80's was bad ass i remember the remote control car and train aisle but the best was the fucking toy gun aisle they had hella guns back then.
[video=youtube;v2s5DDtIcTw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2s5DDtIcTw[/video]

Dec 5, 2011
I got everything i wanted because my parents are rich as fuck. Well, technically i never got the attention i wanted, that's why I post on siccness and enjoy the thought that you're reading this stupid post.

May 4, 2002
For some reason I always wanted a My Buddy, just because of the commercial.

Wouldn't buy one now.
funny story, when i was a kid (mind u i woulda been about 4) i had this and just around that time chucky came out. i was scared shitless of that fucking toy. after the movie came out that i hid it and even threw it in the trash (couldnt count how many times i tossed the fucker randomly) and my parents always found it and put it randomly back in my room.

so id throw that bitch away and walk in my room and it would be sitting on my bed or in this random drawer. i really thought that fucker was alive lol

Jun 5, 2004
I remember i always wanted that batcave toy where batman could park his batplane inside

And my mom actually did buy me forxmas th only damn rc car i ever had i think it was called stunt boss 360, and i charged it for like 4 hours, and i drove it for like 2 minutes until i drove it into a fat ass puddle n it broke lol