IS THERE BIASED BEHAVIOR GOIN ON IN HERE??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
Not being deleted. Just being merged. Tay's posts are one long sentence about the same stuff. Random shit talk goes in the Open forum, and Bay Area Music is for the BART forum. So the mods have decided to make the forums function as they were intended to.

Its really for anyone. If something is on the front page of a forum it doesnt belong to it will be moved. And in Tay's case, he only posts about 2 things, his music and useless shit talk. The useless shit talk will be placed in the proper forum. And his music will be left to be seen by the people who visit the site to hear music. Its really not that big of a deal.

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
No, not new rules. Just getting back to enforcing the ORIGINAL way the site was intended to run. Fuckery gets you banned. Music FROM THE BAY AREA gets posted in BARt and bullshit goes to the Open Forum.

Every MOD on the site is merging posts and putting things on the first page of the BART forum where it belongs.

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
ALL OF A SUDDEN FUCCERY GETS U BANNED??
THATS FUNNY. WHAT WILD HAIR CRAWLED UP YOUR ASS TO MAKE U WANNA "ENFORCE" THAT ALL OF A SUDDEN??
AND WAS THE FUCCERY WHY I GOT BANNED FOR NOTHIN AND HAD TO HAVE SOMEBODYS PUNK ASS DECISION OVERTURNED BY A HIGHER POWER?? IF U WANNA PLAY THE POLITIC GAME, PLAY IT FAIR OR U WILL END UP JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER CORRUPT POLITICIAN.
YOUVE BEEN WARNED BUT MAYBE SINCE U SO TALL U GOT A HARD HEAD.
#U FUCCIN WITH THE WRONG 1 CUZZ

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Not being deleted. Just being merged. Tay's posts are one long sentence about the same stuff. Random shit talk goes in the Open forum, and Bay Area Music is for the BART forum. So the mods have decided to make the forums function as they were intended to.

Its really for anyone. If something is on the front page of a forum it doesnt belong to it will be moved. And in Tay's case, he only posts about 2 things, his music and useless shit talk. The useless shit talk will be placed in the proper forum. And his music will be left to be seen by the people who visit the site to hear music. Its really not that big of a deal.
Ok. When I click on certain things it was saying the thread was invalid so that's why I thought so but then I saw a thread with a gang of shit and figured it was on some merging shit.

On a side note and totally unrelated, here it is I made a album with a storyline that the listener can change, filed legal paperwork for it, have a website that breaks the fourth wall, have posted pics of a comic book that is set to be released in September/early October that is being lettered by one of the industries most succesful letterers, not to mention one of the new guys the comic industry is looking at, just hooked up with another tech start up to do some more crazy shit with digital files and QR codes and here it is I can't even get my name turned yellow (never asked and don't know what the process is.) Do I have to show early sales numbers, ascap info, etc? Business license? References? Wtf?

Last edited:

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
No, I took the thread off Vital. I did not make it vital to begin with.
No, that's what someone else said and I quoted them and asked a question. So there should be a quote there, don't know wy this site is wiggin now but it's on page 2.

Anyway, my name needs to be yellow just like all the other rappers on here who have product.

Last edited: