IS THERE BIASED BEHAVIOR GOIN ON IN HERE??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
ok so just one question

what does flooding the B.A.R.T. forum have to do with how you get treated in the Open Forum...i understand you just playin along and trollin and all that fun shit, more power to you

but c'mon Tay, on some real shit, you are not doin this website a favor by acting like this...atleast take the trollin to the one place where its appreciated

edit: matter of fact it aint just to Tay, but everyone in here egging the trollin on...atleast dont fuck the B.A.R.T. forum up for no reason...

Last edited:

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
NAH....IMMA POST WHERE I WANNA POST AND I GUARANTEE IVE DONE MORE FOR BAY AREA RAP THAN U. AND STILL DO SO U CAN TAKE YOUR OPINION AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASSHOLE SO U KNOW WHERE ITS AT IF U EVER NEED IT AGAIN...
#WCM
#HATRED IS A DISEASE
#U CANT STOP THE TRUTH...
#U TRYIN TOO HARD CUH
and if hatred is a disease, why you so hateful to anyone that doesnt agree with you?

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
Legman @Legman
DUH.....LET ME PROTEST HOW I WANNA PROTEST.
THERES ALWAYS A METHOD TO MY MADNESS. AND LACC OF RESPECT HAS NO BOUNDARIES SO U SHOULD PROBABLY JUST MIND YOUR BUSINESS INSTEAD OF TRYING TO FIND REASONING FOR HOW I OPERATE.
#RNS
#YUP YUP
#FREE GRIM OR I'LL GIVE HIM MY PASSWORD AND LET HIM TURN UP REGARDLESS
#CUZZBROTHERS INC.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
@Legman
THERES ALWAYS A METHOD TO MY MADNESS. AND LACC OF RESPECT HAS NO BOUNDARIES SO U SHOULD PROBABLY JUST MIND YOUR BUSINESS INSTEAD OF TRYING TO FIND REASONING FOR HOW I OPERATE.
#RNS
#YUP YUP
#CUZZBROTHERS INC.

are you serio

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
ok so just one question

what does flooding the B.A.R.T. forum have to do with how you get treated in the Open Forum...i understand you just playin along and trollin and all that fun shit, more power to you

but c'mon Tay, on some real shit, you are not doin this website a favor by acting like this...atleast take the trollin to the one place where its appreciated

edit: matter of fact it aint just to Tay, but everyone in here egging the trollin on...atleast dont fuck the B.A.R.T. forum up for no reason...
You know if you just went one day without bitching about something that would be great.

#thanku

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
You know if you just went one day without bitching about something that would be great.

#thanku
you know, if you got the fuck off my nuts it would be great

#thanku

Legman @Legman
#RNS
#YUP YUP
#CUZZBROTHERS INC.
#OPINIONSANDASSHOLES
#CHESSNOTCHECKERS

right?

Last edited:

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
If this is causing such an uproar, why hasnt a mod stepped up and AT LEAST explain? I do got to say its getting a bit out of hand. Lets go ahead and ban every single new member that actually attempts to participate cuz ya know, fuck the siccness right? What i get out of this situation is to not be #band you either a) must lurk at all times, posting is no longer allowed or b) be A-Wax. K. Got it

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
...atleast take the trollin to the one place where its appreciated
for someone who writes music Tay, i would atleast expect you to read well enough to make sense of what people are sayin

only you, in ur mind think im bein a dick head hater, so you think im sayin one thing, when clearly im talkin about appreciating the trollin, not the troller

#YUPYUP

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
you know, not once have i mentioned A-wax, but you cant stfu up about the guy

why you so bitter?

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
for someone who writes music Tay, i would atleast expect you to read well enough to make sense of what people are sayin

only you, in ur mind think im bein a dick head hater, so you think im sayin one thing, when clearly im talkin about appreciating the trollin, not the troller

#YUPYUP
NAH I JUST TREAT U LIKE I DO BECUZ OF SOME OF YOUR POSTS DIRECTED AT ME IN THE PAST. DONT TAKE IT PERSONAL. IM AN ASSHOLE IN REAL LIFE TOO WHEN PPL GO AGAINST THE GRAIN.

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
Dog, why the FUCK do you think everything is about you? You are the biggest fucking crybaby dude. Thats right, my first post concerning this whole situation wasnt actually addressing the fucking thread. Its ALL about you. Oh thats right, Legman is a mod here now. Get off your high horse, go smell some roses, go back to sleep, and attempt to wake up on the RIGHT side of the bed for once in your life