is rapbay turnin into scrapbay

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 18, 2004
WWW.SHOP.HOMEBOYRAP.COM
i dont have a problem wit ppl that sell cds for us, but i do have a problem wit ppl who capitolize off of things they dont know about, homies die and go to the pen for this music in the streets all day, but yet anyone wit a dollar can say hey i wanna put a norteno rap cd out, some rappers or homies might not worry about it but to me, i aint feelin it, i get pulled over by cops and interegated for music like this, literally blood sweat and years go into this music.and others just wake up in the morning clean their eyes and say im gonna drop a norteno rap cd and make money off of it but not have to worry about all the other shit.wake up,

Aug 5, 2003
www.myspace.com
^^^^ I HEAR 'YA BRO, .... TO BE HONEST THOUGH, IF I'M OWNING A SUCCESSFUL RECORD STORE AND TRYING TO KEEP THE DOORS OPEN ...... I'M FINNA CARRY ALL TYPES OF MUSIC TO CATCH DIFFERENT INTERESTS OF ALL KIND ....

Aug 5, 2003
www.myspace.com
NorthernColoradoEnt said:
rapbay i thought was strictly bay area and underground nothing else and they stuck to this for years now all of sudden they switched it up...thats all im saying and know exactly where no love is comming from he runs a site with his goal and i dont see em switching it up unlike others
^^^^ NOPE ....

ESFCE

Sicc OG
Dec 4, 2004
they carry mainstream shit too.....unless the owners are nortes there should be no problem, its a smart business move. if i remember correctly connected in has a forum there so you cant argue that they being partial.

May 18, 2004
WWW.SHOP.HOMEBOYRAP.COM
yet again another post by me is misunderstood, i dont care what they sell, i deal wit stores all day that sell sureno music, but
none of them sell sureno music and say hey im gonna financially back a norteno cd, wit homies flamed on the covers shootin snitches , they either wanna be down or they wanna be neutral, all im sayin is when ppl in the streets notice some dude thats not a homeboy that sells surenos cds is pushin their favorite norteno cds.it might be a lil headache for him, he might affiliate himself a lil more thatn he wanted to with this 1. so is it also not a problem if they start financially back sureno cds because it "bizzness" and they just wanna open more doors. its a lil more than sellin cds here im talkin about

May 18, 2004
WWW.SHOP.HOMEBOYRAP.COM
@ woodie , sorry homie bout this thread i know u deal wit rapbay homie, but in my eyes it was something that neede to be brought to attention, some may not care or see it as theyre not nortenos so sho cares, all im sayin is if they aint nortenos and who cares then why let them release a norteno rap cd.

Dec 6, 2002
www.BayUndaground.com
You ppl are tripping. RapBay sold cds from the whole US almost since day one. He just sells mostly Bay shit though. Peep the store, he's got Bone Thugs cds, Kansas City cds, 2Pac, Outlawz... Shit even Baby aka Birdman type of shit. He;s got Kanye West.

And all of a sudden you ppl complain cause he sells cds from southern California? RapBay really doesn't care which gang you from. If he can make money off the cd, he sells it, no matter where you from.

May 18, 2004
WWW.SHOP.HOMEBOYRAP.COM
fuk it mayne im tired of this website shit, all you ma fukas wanna be down wit that , thats koo, im done wit this shit,
foos come in here to help yall out and shed light on what u do web engine searches all night,
and sorry if i dont make sense, between me bein censored and this other shit, im not feelin alot of foos in this homie music shit right now.i am pissed
fuk ill see some of ya when i see ya,
delete this thread
ma fukas dont care about a cause, they care about the cash

Jun 12, 2004
deepsleeprecords.com
For the dumb people:

You know a person. This person is person A.

Person A is talking with you.

Person A knows that you are a gang member. In this case, you are a "nortay".

Person A comes up to you and says "Hey 'Nortey', I want to put out a gangbanging album by you".

You then assume that Person A may not be gang-related but that he empathizes with your struggle.

Then Person A at the same time pushes those that are you opposed to, well you're supposed to at least. Many don't for the right amount of money. In this case, Person A is pushing the product of "the blues".

Some of you see it as okay, because after all, it is business. You need to stop being internet bangers go get some milk and cookies and go watch cartoons. You have yet to understand what the hell you're talking about or what many of us mean when we talk something.