Is Philthy Rich in Jail?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2008
Shit this is the only problem with the Livewire/Town Thizzness camp. Niggas need to realize what they have. Being on the block and doing the shit you used to do before rap ain't worth losing this opportunity. Philthy & Blood represent the hottest camp in the Bay right now. I hope the refocus when they get out.

Dec 12, 2008
Roseville , Ca.
TOWNBIZZ laid it out......... I hope they focus on this oppurtunity that only a few chosen get....... Theres nothing wrong with gettin off tha block and stop whatever your doing illegal.... I know they gotta eat but their family'z and fans are suffering from these bad decisions they make....

Keak lives on a farm- I think he's a great example..........MOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Sep 5, 2008
speak on it one time...didnt know u was that connected with phil or even know his situation that well for u to assume that he'll be doing some real time..

not connected at all, just looked up his charge. i'm not talking football numbers when I say real time, I just mean it might be a few years if he dont catch a break.

May 8, 2008
Philthy puts his crimes on wax..."Fresh out on bail yeah I'm back in the streets, Two Count pistol charge but still packing the heat." Judging from lyrics like this he keeps catching gun cases.

Oct 30, 2005
put it this way...phil should be out before the years over, and no he's not currently in county for no gun related charges, and we'll just leave it at that...

FREE PHILTHY RICH!