Is Marcus Lemonis A Fraud?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
If you watch(ed) The Profit, then you know who that is, or ever seen a Camping World store.

This guy has been sued time and time again

[ame]http://courthousenews.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/lemonis.pdf[/ame]

"On the show, Defendant Lemonis handed a Three Hundred Fifty Thousand and
00/100 Dollars ($350,000.00) check to the Plaintiffs, but after the filming of this segment, a producer asked for the check back. The Plaintiffs were directed to return the check to Defendant Lemonis, and were advised it was a only "prop." .....The Plaintiffs continued to participate in the management of the restaurants as they had prior to the involvement of Defendant Lemonis, but now called "The Simple Greek". However, they still have never received the Three Hundred Fifty Thousand and 00/100 Dollars ($350,000.00) from Lemonis. "

Jan 31, 2008
why are rich people so stingy with their money? Or are they rich because they are stingy with their money?

Like why would trump's re-election campaign finance the 50k for trump jr's lawyer and bring further suspicion to their behavior when they could easily finance it from their personal accounts? Unless of course he is trying his best to get impeached...

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
why are rich people so stingy with their money? Or are they rich because they are stingy with their money?

Like why would trump's re-election campaign finance the 50k for trump jr's lawyer and bring further suspicion to their behavior when they could easily finance it from their personal accounts? Unless of course he is trying his best to get impeached...
i say they are rich because they are stingy

Jul 12, 2002
I don't think he's a fraud. I've watched almost all of those shows and kept up on some of the lawsuits. He gets taken advantage of by a lot of people. I remember the Simple Greek owners were fucking worthless. Selling franchises of the business when it was known as My Big Fat Greek Gyro and providing them with basically nothing.

He is an idiot though because he does most of his deals on a handshake which doesn't hold up in most courts.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
I don't think he's a fraud. I've watched almost all of those shows and kept up on some of the lawsuits. He gets taken advantage of by a lot of people. I remember the Simple Greek owners were fucking worthless. Selling franchises of the business when it was known as My Big Fat Greek Gyro and providing them with basically nothing.

He is an idiot though because he does most of his deals on a handshake which doesn't hold up in most courts.
I hear you, I too watched most of them. If everything written in the court document of the lawsuit I posted is factual,. he is crooked. Ya, I agree they were pretty worthless. Regardless, if they own 45% of the company, were legally supposed to receive royalties, and were supposed to directly receive the 350k, it doesn't matter how much sweat equity they put in.

There is 2.5 hours worth of deposition video of Lemonis on YouTube from another lawsuit where he muscled someone else out of business that refused to sell their rv biz to Camping World. (Stetler V)

He has the money so he has the lawyers.

Jul 12, 2002
I hear you, I too watched most of them. If everything written in the court document of the lawsuit I posted is factual,. he is crooked. Ya, I agree they were pretty worthless. Regardless, if they own 45% of the company, were legally supposed to receive royalties, and were supposed to directly receive the 350k, it doesn't matter how much sweat equity they put in.

There is 2.5 hours worth of deposition video of Lemonis on YouTube from another lawsuit where he muscled someone else out of business that refused to sell their rv biz to Camping World. (Stetler V)

He has the money so he has the lawyers.
Guess we'll have to see how the lawsuits play out. I just did some brief reading on the Stetler lawsuit and it sounds like his wife may have played a role in the nefarious stuff, if there was any.