Is Knightowl going to respond

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 30, 2005
first of all k.o. made dago look real bad gettin slapped like that and not doin nothin. if he responds with anykind of diss on spanky your boy is even more bitch made. the shit is on tape you cant hide from that shit. all that gangsta shit fools be talkin, i think more shit like this should happen weed out the wankstas from the real. its 2006 who the fuck is scared to fight now a days. he should hang it up put on a backpack and grab a dictionary and start hanging out in ciphers.

Jun 15, 2005
...neither one of those dudes is really skilled with the mic, so seeing a slapdown on video is about the best you're gonna get from those camps...ove rthe 20 some odd years that KO has been rapping, he's gotten as close to his 15 minutes as he's gonna get...i too say its time for him to pack up his shit, saddle up with Shadow's baby's mama, and buy a little plot outside of rosarito...

...of all the eses out of Dago, that's the LAST mo'fucka I would pick to rep our city...

Feb 17, 2005
its cool i am only 20 but i am speking the truth i have seen alot of shit in my life that will scare the shit out of you fools thinking that your har on the net but you are straight bitches

Mar 25, 2005
Silent1 said:
its cool i am only 20 but i am speking the truth i have seen alot of shit in my life that will scare the shit out of you fools thinking that your har on the net but you are straight bitches
HAHH AHAH LOL!!!!!! WHAT KIND OF SCARY SHIT HAVE YOU SEEN KID??? THE CUCUEY OR THE BOOGIEMAN DONT COUNT......LMAO!!!!