Is Knightowl going to respond

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 31, 2005
FROM WHAT I HEARD THROUGH SOME OF MY PEEPS... THAT KNOW KNIGHTOWLS PEEPS... THAT AFTER THAT INCIDENT OCCURED... KNIGHTOWL GOT IN THE STUDIO AND DROPPED A TRACK... BUT WHERE IS IT??? HE MIGHT RESPOND... BUT WE ALL HAVE TO WAIT AND CHECK IT OUT

AS U CAN SEE... THEY WERE ONCE HOMIES

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
I think both sides are kinda lame. K.O. should have done something, anything shit. The other dude should have challanged him to throw blows instead of mobbin over with a crew to deal with one dude knowing he wouldn't consider doing shit when it's 1 on 5 or whatever. As for as Knight Owl supposedly having homies hiding in the back, what if they were some square studio engineers or some shit, and not some "g's". Who knows what really happend. Either way they both look dumb.

Apr 25, 2002
www.mexica-movement.org
Likwid said:
The other dude should have challanged him to throw blows instead of mobbin over with a crew to deal with one dude knowing he wouldn't consider doing shit when it's 1 on 5 or whatever.
I DISAGREE,
FIRST HE DID CHALLENGE HIM TOE TO TOE

SECOND
HE DIDNT "MOBB OVER WITH HIS CREW",THOSE WERE THE OTHER ARTISTS
FROM 310 WEST WHICH KNIGHTOWL DISSED,
PEOPLE FORGET THAT KNIGHTOWL DISSED ALL OF 310 WEST CALLING THEM PHONEYS & FAKES,THEY ALL ACTUALLY HAD THE RIGHT TO BEAT HIM DOWN..THIS WASNT JUST KNIGHTOWL VS SPANKY LOCO..LISTEN TO THE INTEVIEW FROM KNIGHTOWL'S OWN MOUTH HE DISSES THE WHOLE CAMP...

Oct 31, 2005
Ese Brown said:
how the fuck you know what im a part of?

THEN IF U R... TELL ME WHO U R ESE... SOY ESE SHY BOY DE AK ENT./TEEN ANGELS RECORDS... QUE ONDA... PICK UP THE LATEST TEEN ANGELS RECORDS RELEASES AND ULL SEE THE NAME "SHY BOY" ON THEM... AND PICK UP THE NEW DOLL-E GIRL CD "STREET SHOT CALLERS" CD... HITTIN STORES NEXT TUESDAY... THE 21ST... ULL SEE MY NAME ON THE PROMOS, POSTERS, AND FLYERS... SO QUE ONDA GUEY