Is it me...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 9, 2007
I THINK THE LACK OF HOMEBOY RAP ALBUMS NOT DROPPING HAS HURT THIS FORUM. EVEN THE ARTIST THEMSELVES DONT POST ANYMORE LIKE TITO B & BUGSY. AMERICAN RECESSESION HAS EFFECTED THE EAST COCO RECORDS FORUM LOL.

May 8, 2008
ITS FUNNY HOW YOU CALL IT NET BANGIN WHEN IN REALITY ITS JUST A BUNCH OF J CATS, YOU INCLUDED, GETTIN CLOWNED AND GETTING MAD ABOUT IT...

LOL... HANG A UFW FLAG IN YOUR ROOM, THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN YOURE A GANGSTER... LOL...
lol

throw up an LA on ur avatar and 3 dots right under it make u legit then huh

damn u sure showed me :mad:

don't be quick to talk shit about people u know nothing about, i don't come on here talkin shit bout u or them other 2 vatos....u can be a fake, who knows...i dont talk shit or e-thug on here

ya i got a flag on my avatar but i dont go around these forums mashin my fingers sayin "norte" "xiv" blah blah blah....i know who i am

no need for it....so miss me with that bullshit

A

AztecaCV

This guy can't get off my nuts. I don't know why.. He likes to post up pictures of transexuals.

A

AztecaCV

Nah. You took that shit from your personal collection saved and computer and shit, and posted it up.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Dont get mad that u got exposed as a 16" dicc lover, the thread right there proves it, i guess u was searching for 16" diccs off siccness too and found the tranny, u homo

A

AztecaCV

I didnt search for anything retard.

no, i saw you're post. you posted a picture of a tranny. that post proves it you're a fag.