Is it me...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
a good cd droppin aint goin to revive this forum.......how long can you talk about that?
like some else said this place is just to laugh and clown each other...... aint no ''famous'' homeboy rappers on here regularly, besides none drop when they are supposed to anyways. can you imagine if homeboy rap dropped the hitterz in quarters like the majors? that kinda structured plan alone would take it to new hieghts and it would be poppin all year but most likely all the best cd's will drop within 2 months of each other N than we'll wait another 14 months before anything good comes out..........

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
So he's saying it's only "crackin" in here when the scraps net bang?

:confused:
ITS FUNNY HOW YOU CALL IT NET BANGIN WHEN IN REALITY ITS JUST A BUNCH OF J CATS, YOU INCLUDED, GETTIN CLOWNED AND GETTING MAD ABOUT IT...

LOL... HANG A UFW FLAG IN YOUR ROOM, THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN YOURE A GANGSTER... LOL...

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
a good cd droppin aint goin to revive this forum.......how long can you talk about that?
MAYBE WE SHOULD USE THIS FORUM TO NETWORK WITH EACH OTHER. IM NOT A NORTENO BUT I KNOW WHERE I GET LOVE FROM. AND THE HOMEBOYS OUT IN THE STREETS DIG WHAT I DO MORE OFTEN THAN NOT. SO I KNOW MY FANBASE AND RESPECT THAT. IM A MEXICAN KID FROM EAST SAN JO. GREW UP IN THIS LIFE STYLE I CAN ONLY RELATE SO MUCH TO BLACK ARTIST EVEN THOUGH THEY MAKE UP 95 PERCENT OF MY MUSIC COLLECTION. SO LETS GET IT CRACKIN FOR ALL CHICANOS AND LATINOS IN THIS BITCH!!!!