Is it just me or do black womens pussies taste better?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 14, 2004
^and has the dude strapped with a jimmy at all times. if she a hoe and still takes care of her cooch and washs it, she could still have something to pass on to your main vain.

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
^and has the dude strapped with a jimmy at all times. if she a hoe and still takes care of her cooch and washs it, she could still have something to pass on to your main vain.
Of course. I'm just speakin' on the taste and smell of it. I had a mexican chick that tasted just like a white chick I was engaged to (they smelled the same also), and they had pretty much the same diet and hygiene.

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
You need to grow up folks, race dont matter in pussy, sounds like you got gamed up by a bunch of none pussy getting mother fuckers, trying to look cool, ive fucked girls who are the biggest whores in the block, but pussy so tight it hurts me, ive also been the 2nd dick inside a girl, and her shit was lackluster, its all genetics, ive fucked smelly pussy of every race, and bomb ass guts of every race, people on some race fetish shit REALLY are just holding themselfs back from some good ass pussy, cause beautiful women come from all races, and walks of life, if you just try to chase the fake stereo type that dont exist , you REALLY gonna miss out, If you wanna go with some shit thats true, white girls got nice flat stomuchs, black honeys got the ass, mexican girls got beautiful eyes, and huge tits to the size of the rest of there bodys, but even that shit is not a rule, just sometimes true, people who swear by stereotypes are the dudes you know have not fucked alot of hoes, and dudes who dont consider every women a whore but there imediate family, i dont trust, dudes is a simp.

Pussy has no color, its the most beautiful thing in the world, natures gift to man.

Apr 10, 2009
yes. there actually are quite a few of them.

and if homeboy is eating white girl pussy out off Warren? God bless his soul, he's going to need it.

anybody from Metropolitan Detroit knows you dont fucc with them white trash hoes in Warren. There's maybe one in ten thats worth a glance. And if she's worth fuckin', it means she either just moved there and will be leaving in a few weeks or is being forced to live there.

Step your game up and start fuckin with the Shelby Twp girls man.
Nah im not in the "warren-tucky" area, im at 10 and hayes. Nicer neighborhood, well kinda. My block is nice, around the corner looks like Alabama.

Apr 10, 2009
you need to ease your way into this open forum shit bro... just a word of advice

you set yourself up, i mean that was your first post
Nah that was'nt my first post. Ive posted at least 30 times, they just dont log posts on this forum, only on the other ones of which i only posted in once.