Is it just me or do black womens pussies taste better?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 6, 2008
HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THIS SHIT IS FUCKIN HILARIOUS!!!

KLACK KLACK KLACK KLACK KLACK

and for the record i dont like tasin no kinda pussu... the thread is still funny tho

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Im a white male and ive slept with many different races but amongst white and black women i find im 1/3 on white womens pussies being tolerable to eat and 2/2 (thats only the pussy ive ate, like everyone here im a super pimp who sleeps with 9000 women) and genuinely enjoying and liking the taste and smell with black girls. My ex's pussy tasted like candy, like literally and smelled like cotton candy. The ex before that was white and her puss smelled like shit and made me gag hard as fuck.

Is it just me or anyone else experience this?
You need to grow up folks, race dont matter in pussy, sounds like you got gamed up by a bunch of none pussy getting mother fuckers, trying to look cool, ive fucked girls who are the biggest whores in the block, but pussy so tight it hurts me, ive also been the 2nd dick inside a girl, and her shit was lackluster, its all genetics, ive fucked smelly pussy of every race, and bomb ass guts of every race, people on some race fetish shit REALLY are just holding themselfs back from some good ass pussy, cause beautiful women come from all races, and walks of life, if you just try to chase the fake stereo type that dont exist , you REALLY gonna miss out, If you wanna go with some shit thats true, white girls got nice flat stomuchs, black honeys got the ass, mexican girls got beautiful eyes, and huge tits to the size of the rest of there bodys, but even that shit is not a rule, just sometimes true, people who swear by stereotypes are the dudes you know have not fucked alot of hoes, and dudes who dont consider every women a whore but there imediate family, i dont trust, dudes is a simp.

Pussy has no color, its the most beautiful thing in the world, natures gift to man.