Is Ice Cube from South Central or Compton?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 4, 2005
1MURDER4 said:
post up how to get to your varrio then you crazy west side rider im so intimidated. all you can do is hate i wasnt even on this post tryin to hear your bullshit and now i got the dodger blue squad hangin from my scrote as usual yall need to log off and step up 2 the big bad Nortenos stalkin, creepin, and haunting your dreams night after night. that has to be the only reason you are so threatened by my banner. chanklas!
^^^IZ THIZ THA SAME FOO FRM CPIXEL SAYIN HE FRM LOS ANGELES??

Jun 15, 2005
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Central_Los_Angeles

South Central is a district of Los Angeles to the east of Inglewood.
Although incorporated cities or unincorporated towns, the following are often considered to be part of the South Los Angeles area despite being outside of the Los Angeles city limits:
Compton
Inglewood
Lynwood
Lennox
Willowbrook
View Park-Windsor Hills
Ladera Heights

Jan 23, 2006
OH FUCCIN WELL ICE CUBE IS FROM LA .I DONT THINK HE CARES IF WE BREATH OR SUFFICATE!SO IF HE IS FROM SOUTH CENTRAL OR COMPTON WHAT IS THAT GOIN TO CHANGE! NOT A DAMN THANG !!!!!! CLOSE THIS THREAD ,ERASE IT !!!!! COME ON SO.CALI DISCUSS SUM BETTER SHIT!!!!!!!!!!

50cal

Sicc OG
Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
stunt1on1 said:
lol at niggaz getting they info from wikipedia hilarious...

cube is not from 111 nhcg how do i know ? im from 111th born n raised cube is from here but he never banged a day in his life does that change anything as far as his music goes ? hell naw but thats what it is...

But wikipedia said he was a factor..hahahhahaa it must be Gospel..hahaa

5xLoC

Sicc OG
May 2, 2003
www.myspace.com
shit... how many songs was Kurupt on with them niggaz sayin
Long Beach this, Long Beach that?????

and everybody know Kurupt aint from lb

thats how cube's situation was with nwa

Status
Not open for further replies.