Is Ice Cube from South Central or Compton?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 14, 2006
*yawns* THIS HAS BEEN DISCUSSED PLENTY OF TIMES... SOME ONE PLEASE PM HIM WITH THE ANSWER OR I COULD BRING THE OLD THREAD BACK

Feb 14, 2006
1MURDER4 said:
don't get excited at yo own jokes boy im up in this shit and u aint about to do nothin about it so shut up and just accept it.

IT WAS 4 OF THEM 3 OF THEM ARE ALREADY DEAD.:ermm: ... *yawns* KEEP "PAINTING THE TOWN RED" LMAO! BTW ITS A "CITY" N0T A TOWN YOU MORON!

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
1MURDER4 said:
don't get excited at yo own jokes boy im up in this shit and u aint about to do nothin about it so shut up and just accept it.
HAHAHA!!! "UP IN THIS SHIT"??? YOURE UP IN RESEDA, LAME... COME DOWN TO THE WES SYDE N SEE WHAT THE FUCK IS REALLY GOIN DOWN... THAT IS UNLESS, YOU WANNA KEEP YOUR IMAGINARY ONE MAN GANG GOIN, CUS DOWN HERE, THAT SHIT WILL TURN EXTINCT...

Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO
"PAINT THE TOWN RED"

...........I CANT EVEN START TO EXPLAIN HOW GAY THAT STATEMENT IS....

IS THIS THE SAME FOOL WHO HAD "SCRAP ANGELAS,MUDER ON THE FRONTLINES" IN HIS SIG???? HAHAHAHA LIL MAN IS IN HIS OWN WORLD.DAM THAT'S SAD

Apr 9, 2004
SLICC RICC said:
HAHAHA!!! "UP IN THIS SHIT"??? YOURE UP IN RESEDA, LAME... COME DOWN TO THE WES SYDE N SEE WHAT THE FUCK IS REALLY GOIN DOWN... THAT IS UNLESS, YOU WANNA KEEP YOUR IMAGINARY ONE MAN GANG GOIN, CUS DOWN HERE, THAT SHIT WILL TURN EXTINCT...
post up how to get to your varrio then you crazy west side rider im so intimidated. all you can do is hate i wasnt even on this post tryin to hear your bullshit and now i got the dodger blue squad hangin from my scrote as usual yall need to log off and step up 2 the big bad Nortenos stalkin, creepin, and haunting your dreams night after night. that has to be the only reason you are so threatened by my banner. chanklas!

Feb 1, 2005
Cube is from the westside of south central.. 111th he is from the same hood as me.. but he never banged tho.. WC from here too..

he just got caught up in the nwa thing with them reppin compton so hard but its a known fact cube aint never been no rider or nothing

Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO
1MURDER4 said:
post up how to get to your varrio then you crazy west side rider im so intimidated. all you can do is hate i wasnt even on this post tryin to hear your bullshit and now i got the dodger blue squad hangin from my scrote as usual yall need to log off and step up 2 the big bad Nortenos stalkin, creepin, and haunting your dreams night after night. that has to be the only reason you are so threatened by my banner. chanklas!
nortenos "stalkin and creepin" (LOL) in So cal? sounds to me like your the one dreaming.name one norte set in so cal and Ill shut up homie.until then get that net banging norte shit outta the so cal board,you making real norte's that bang look like shit

Jun 15, 2005
Just because dude intro's his rhyme with, "Coming straight outta compton" or says, "Living in Compton, California, C-A" on Dopeman doesn't mean dude is actually banging for the CPT. That was NWA's image and he ran with it. They also just repped South Central in general later in their careers, but Cube had left by then.

If it was such a big deal that he wasn't from Compton, it would have been a big deal back then. Oh, but it wasn't. He wasn't a banger, we all know that. Whoever had this question on their minds be pondering some trivial shit for reals.

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
1MURDER4 said:
post up how to get to your varrio
LOLOLOL... MAN, ILL NEVER PUT MY HOOD ON BLAST LIKE THAT, MIJA... I DONT WANNA BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MY HOOD GETTIN SWARMED BY THE J-BOEGS FOR DOIN SOMETHIN TO A FAKE NORTENO THAT DIDNT TAKE SHIT SERIOUSLY... TAKE A LOOK AROUND, FOO... ARENT YOU CONVINCED THAT IT REALLY IS NO JOKE OUT HERE??? YOUR HOMIES AND FAMILY ARE DISAPPEARING RIGHT BEFORE YOUR EYES...

Status
Not open for further replies.