is hd of bearfaced?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
why would he pretend to be HD and make HD a target to police and make him look like a goofball on social media?

thats impersonating. the nigga says he is HD and hes ova here tryin to buy and sell dope on facebook like a dumb ass nigga. beggin niggas for playstation games and gettin hella butthurt when someone tells him hes a bum. using 5th grade comebacks and gettin clowned on by half the ppl that post on his comments.

hd is a kid. hes like 19 years old or some shit. and hes a broke ass bum that cant afford grand theft auto 5. go on his FB its entertainment for days.
cuz cas is a dumbass, i know someone on here who tried to paint a cover for one of HD's mixtapes & it fell thru at the very last minute because of miscommunication & unprofessionalism on cas' part. i also followed both of them when cas took over for hd's twitter.

moral of the story sometimes its not in your best interest to hire the homies in business positions.

Last edited:
Feb 4, 2006
Yea he makes HD look real lame on Facebook and its fuckin up HD fanbase. I would look so confused when I would read shit like "who got GTA 5 in the town? Im not tryin to go to the store". Thanks for clearing it up. I almost stopped listening to dude music.

Props: Kon1
Apr 11, 2003
Broadbeach, AUSTRALIA
HD does look like a homeless dude, he has the worst dress sense. He looks like he crawled into one of those salvation army bins and decided to wear the first items he managed to pull out of there.

Last edited:

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
I remember when this one HD video came out every single YouTube comment was going in on him about his dirty ass jagged fingernails, I think it was have money have heart where the beginning is him pouring lean into a sprite and you get a clear shot of his hands for a while, it's funny cuz u don't expect ppl to care about that shit but girls notice fingernails, and they were so fucked off that had everyone else clowning in the YouTube comments. I was like damn they are shitting on bruh

I think the last dope album from HD was emo about my guap.. or coldest winter ever..haven't really liked much since then..but he kills all the cameos he makes..almost always outshines the ppl on the song

TBH I've heard some stories regarding his bummyness but I don't like talkin shit bout the next man too much. like any real nigga I've also had my ups and downs.. I hope he takes his music more serious at some point than other things in his life..dude is almost blessed to have a fan base and ppl listening to him as much as they did/used to/do and should take that and run with it. talented just not reaching his full potential I guess.

also I think whomever is doing the current art for bearfaced clothing that's "coming soon" should be fired, and it should never come soon. that person should be locked out

crazy cuz I remember when ppl were saying HD was the best out the bay and the next up and coming.. In waiting on a hen sippa album. I guess ppl talk so much shit due to what he brags about on his albums..maybe they don't match up?

back when extortion music was droppin I had true faith in him making it. even bought EM3... which was a little unprofessional, the track listing on the back didnt match the CD. I remember he apologized abt it via YouTube.

Last edited:

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
^ youre shitting me. really?

hd's videos have been super wack for quite some time, dude needs to find a way to step his video game up.

and to be honest i havent liked his albums for quite some time. i think his last 3-4 albums have been wack imo i gotta listen to federal thoughts tho
Federal thoughts was really a step up for him quality wise. Its not the same hungry H from the real early days, of course, but he's found a more mature voice and actually put out a solid project instead of the half ass bullshit he has been dropping in the past year or so.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
haha, i can vouch he really has some exclusive songs too guys. holla at matt. i heard them. you can put them on your mixtape or album or whatever. exclusive rights to the song too

blood was never bearfaced but was and is on livewire, he has his own label 2 3rd world ent i believe lil goofy is signed to it & maybe kiwi
boo banga & some other frisco cats are also on 3rd world, i think lil tim(?) too

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
cuz cas is a dumbass, i know someone on here who tried to paint a cover for one of HD's mixtapes & it fell thru at the very last minute because of miscommunication & unprofessionalism on cas' part. i also followed both of them when cas took over for hd's twitter.

moral of the story sometimes its not in your best interest to hire the homies in business positions.
And its a real fucking shame that fell through, because the artwork that the breh did was fucking fantastic.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Federal thoughts was really a step up for him quality wise. Its not the same hungry H from the real early days, of course, but he's found a more mature voice and actually put out a solid project instead of the half ass bullshit he has been dropping in the past year or so.
I'll give it a shot. was really let down by his last 3-4 projects. I hope you're right as far as it being a step up. it was getting real close to a point where I was gonna stop checking for him altogether.

Last edited:

Gas One

May 24, 2006
^ that was the point in time where I enjoyed HD's projects. if I remember correctly I considered that a cool release.

at one point in time HD used to frequent my sig's. and I gotta think you're pretty dope to sig you.

I might have to go back and listen to BNE though as I don't fully remember the album as much as the album cover. I'll update you later on today when I revisit it. seem to remember liking it tho.

Last edited:

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
I'll give it a shot. was really let down by his last 3-4 projects. I hope you're right as far as it being a step up. it was getting real close to a point where I was gonna stop checking for him altogether.
I still listen to federal thoughts... this album is so much better then his last few attempts.

Feb 14, 2004
yea I listen to federal thoughts on youtube a lot

hd sounds btr with his delivery a little vicous not so layed back

his camp sound like they are getting btr

Gas One

May 24, 2006
I remember when the song "gas one" came out that confused the fuck out of me. I still to this day don't understand why someone would name something that if it wasnt referencing me. I've only had this name for 15-17 years of my life lol.

and the to make it more confusing the name of the song was changed on g dirty and hd's album. did anyone else notice that shit?

I thought maybe it was a subtle nod to me. WO being conceited I'm not the most unheard of nigga in the bay nor southern cali. street wise, lean wise, internet or rap world rap wise. I did also play HD on my radio show often at that time, poured up 600bj a few times ..and alot of them cats do follow me on twitter and have really little amounts of followings.. so as much as I tweet it's obvious im seen..I also thought maybe it could be saying "shoot a person" still would be like someone using your street name on a song tho. weird & I had hella ppl ask me about that.

Last edited: